watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wigan are on offer at 5/1 but

Started by SP, September 26, 2019, 08:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

I'm not feeling particularly confident.  Hoping for 3 points but got a nagging feeling another 1-1 could be on the cards.  Hopefully I'll be proved wrong.  How's anyone else feeling?

COYWs.

Milo

Woolly Mammoth

Well it's all on the day, of course they will be a lot more worried than we will be, and so they should be. But they will lay their stall out as planned.
We have to hit them hard from the start, not spend the first 20 minutes warming up whilst they try and a score a goal. We mustn't give them any hope when there isn't any. We are at home nothing to fear except ourselves. We could of course bore them to defeat, however, there are far easier ways to win a game, like scoring more goals than them.
It's no good hoping to beat them, we have to make things happen from front to back, and make sure Mitro has at least three players to pass to when he is in possession of the ball.
As I have already said, we have to make things happen, otherwise it could be another difficult evening.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Good call WM, hit them hard & fast.  On that basis, I've decided not to wear the 'Ream to Mawson' T-shirt I've had printed.

:003:

filham

The Milwall game seems a long time ago, another performance is now overdue.
Nothing less than a 3-0 win will be good enough against Wigan at home.

Milo

Quote from: SP on September 26, 2019, 09:42:08 PM
Good call WM, hit them hard & fast.  On that basis, I've decided not to wear the 'Ream to Mawson' T-shirt I've had printed.

Hahah

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on September 26, 2019, 09:42:08 PM

064.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

If it's a decent win for us, how we do it won't matter.

Mince n Tatties

If we don't wallop this lot I'll be disappointed.
But nothing surprises me in this league.