0 (0%)
Arter
0 (0%)
Onomah
2 (0.9%)

Total Members Voted: 225

Voting closed: September 28, 2019, 09:45:25 PM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your FOF MOTM v Wigan tonight and why? Place your vote, and let us know below.

Sgt Fulham

Tough one. Voted for Bryan but thought Reed, Cairney, and Mitro were fantastic too. Knockaert good as always.

twang

Many good performances today, especially from the whole defence but it's Stefan for me. Perfect mix of class, determination and shithousery that makes our midfield tick.

grandad

Real tough one this. Bryan & Cairney for the goals, Knockers for his tireless running, Ream for a commanding display, Stef Jo for doing what he does best but I have gone for Reed. He has given us the strength in front of our back 4 & links up well with Cairney.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Luka

Bryan, and not for the first time in my opinion.
I think this goal will give him confidence to on and could be the first many more.

fulhamben

Johanssen for me. Thought he made a real difference
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Carborundum

Lot of good performances, including Steven Sessegnon reading the play very well and Mawson being enjoyably brutish. But top of the pile was Tom.Cairney who revelled in space and is taking balls on the half turn again.  We were much crisper.

Thought their Number 3 was rather good too. 

ALG01

I think this is a no brainer it is TC. he was imense, full of energy, brilliant passing, brilliant vision. He was a little deeper than in recent games and it showed.

ScalleysDad

Some good performances in a pretty average game but I think Reed is the workhorse that will free up Cairney and that could be very useful. Cav seems a bit 'big' for a sprightly winger.
Take the points, the team seems to be getting along well and we move on to Tuesday.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Carborundum on September 27, 2019, 11:22:02 PM

He was the only player on their team that stood out as a good footballer. Had a cracking game from what I saw.

F(f)CUK

Cairney, even before he scored his goal. Ream gets a notable mention.

Southcoastffc

Nice to have a number of real contenders after tonight. For me, for doing the thankless, often un-noticed dirty work without the ball, enabling others to play, it's a huge thank you to StefJo.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Carborundum on September 27, 2019, 11:22:02 PM
Lot of good performances, including Steven Sessegnon reading the play very well and Mawson being enjoyably brutish. But top of the pile was Tom.Cairney who revelled in space and is taking balls on the half turn again.  We were much crisper.

Just posted same thought about their no. 3 on a different thread.

toshes mate

Johansen for me, as an enforcer whose play allows Cairney to influence games as he did last night. But I thought everyone was okay last night and it was the team who gained the most out of it which is a good sign.

Mince n Tatties

Stef Jo for me just ahead of Byran and Tom.

Skatzoffc

Stefjo for me. Awesome today.
Two guys over from Norway for the w/e sat next to me in hammy end. They come over regularly and watch teams that have Norwegian players. So all in all a good game for them to pick as he was outstanding.
Ream also excellent.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Kimbleman

I was really impressed with Reed, loved Knockhaerts passion, but for me Stef run his bloody socks off and if Mitro (when one on three at a breakaway) could have noticed Stef steaming up behind him and made a tap pass he could have had a clear shot at goal! Defo Stef👍

WOTM

Friendsoffulham

Well done Tom Cairney who wins the FOF MOTM v Wigan with 31.7% of votes

SP