Previous topic - Next topic

Skatzoffc

Bruce up to his usual already.
Blaming the players.

He'll blame the tea lady next week.

What a useless mug.
Imo
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Woolly Mammoth

I don't blame him, after all I am convinced it is the Tea Ladies fault.
But we may have to wait until next week.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

gang

Mrs Overall strikes again; more than Newcastle did.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 30, 2019, 09:11:24 AM
I don't blame him, after all I am convinced it is the Tea Ladies fault.
But we may have to wait until next week.
We of course would never sink so low. we have a lot of respect for Hilda and her influence over all things Fulham.

MikeTheCubed

He'll be blaming Ryan Fredericks next.

bog

When he was probed about tactics ...'tactics wot tactics.....'   :doh:

092.gif

Oakeshott

"He'll be blaming Ryan Fredericks next."

That made me laugh and cheered up Monday morning.

Two Ton Ted

There's only one person to blame for the demise of Newcastle United. It's not Bruce nor any of the players.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on September 30, 2019, 12:31:51 PM
There's only one person to blame for the demise of Newcastle United. It's not Bruce nor any of the players.

Newcastle United made $22m last year and over performed their objective of coming "Fourth Last in the Premier League". Like ManUtd, the owner is putting profit before football glory, under the English system that is his choice.

Fernhurst

Yes, a lovely little earner for the owner.
A one club city with a following of dedicated fans who pay their money every week for the chance to see their team. Huge stadium with multiple chances to increase revenue.
Will take a huge offer to release his grubby fist from control.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

ffcne

I live in the city .The fans were on his back from day one.
Still obssessed with Rafa who buggered off to China for huge money.
Ive always liked Bruce as a manager.
Think the players are missing Rafa as well ,didnt seem to try yesterday.

ALG01

And on a similar subject i thought the sheff utd manager was out of order.

hovewhite

Quote from: ALG01 on September 30, 2019, 04:03:36 PM
And on a similar subject i thought the sheff utd manager was out of order.
for what?

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: The Rational Fan on September 30, 2019, 02:29:17 PM

Newcastle United made $22m last year and over performed their objective of coming "Fourth Last in the Premier League". Like ManUtd, the owner is putting profit before football glory, under the English system that is his choice.

Sorry, what?
Man United spent 140m on Wan Bissaka, Maguire and James. The amounts Man U it's are spending year on year is monumental.  They take losses on players like Lukaku and loan out others like Sanchez. Their squads always clearly have talent but their managers can't organise the talent into a winning eleven , or match the talented players up with tactics to get the best out of them. The players they sign may be overpaid primadonnas but surely it's a head coaches job to keep them motivated and inspired, all of whom who have failed.

Newcastle's failure is all at the foot of Ashley. Steve Bruce doesn't have a brain which can compute structure and  tactics , trying to Rely on hard work and hoof ball, something these players have to adjust to after working for Benitez. But that's Bruce in a nutshell, and he's only been hired as he's probably agreed to become a yes boy to Ashley.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Bruce is one of those dinosaurs that gets jobs even when it's not deserved, like Pardew, Allardyce and Hughes. They all play awful football and only have plan A. Its relieving to see a couple of them haven't been offered any jobs recently.
Man Utd are a massive club with an incredible amount of history. It's not as well run as it was before the Glazers took over. The fact they were allowed to take out a loan on the basis of using it to buy the club in the first place, is absolutely ridiculous. And any manager is going to struggle to get the support of the board and fans after SAF.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

FFC1987

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on October 01, 2019, 11:25:57 AM
Bruce is one of those dinosaurs that gets jobs even when it's not deserved, like Pardew, Allardyce and Hughes. They all play awful football and only have plan A. Its relieving to see a couple of them haven't been offered any jobs recently.
Man Utd are a massive club with an incredible amount of history. It's not as well run as it was before the Glazers took over. The fact they were allowed to take out a loan on the basis of using it to buy the club in the first place, is absolutely ridiculous. And any manager is going to struggle to get the support of the board and fans after SAF.

Not to support Bruce too much as I think hes a terrible manager, but I don't think Villa played bad football in the championship did they?

ffcne

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on October 01, 2019, 08:34:13 AM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on September 30, 2019, 02:29:17 PM

Sorry, what?
Man United spent 140m on Wan Bissaka, Maguire and James. The amounts Man U it's are spending year on year is monumental.  They take losses on players like Lukaku and loan out others like Sanchez. Their squads always clearly have talent but their managers can't organise the talent into a winning eleven , or match the talented players up with tactics to get the best out of them. The players they sign may be overpaid primadonnas but surely it's a head coaches job to keep them motivated and inspired, all of whom who have failed.

Newcastle's failure is all at the foot of Ashley. Steve Bruce doesn't have a brain which can compute structure and  tactics , trying to Rely on hard work and hoof ball, something these players have to adjust to after working for Benitez. But that's Bruce in a nutshell, and he's only been hired as he's probably agreed to become a yes boy to Ashley.

Benitez 's football was awful ,very defensive.
Set up defensively at SJP against us last season and with better finishing we would have nicked it.
Tore them apart at SJP when they won promotion .Slav had his number.