watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

IMPORTANT TRAVEL re TONIGHT - M4 ISSUES

Started by Southcoastffc, October 01, 2019, 04:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Fans travelling to Tuesday night's game at Reading by car could face disruption following an accident on the M4.

After a four car collision, the motorway was closed between junctions 11 and 12, with the Madejski Stadium located close to junction 11.

All lanes have now reopened, but fans should prepare accordingly and make sure they leave in plenty of time, as heavy traffic and congestion is still expected.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

copthornemike

Thanks for the helpful info.
Always seems to be a problematic ground to get to if you are a FFC supporter - a couple of years ago the match was abandoned after the game started due to fog !!!
Hope all get there on time & get back safe and sound with a win in the bag  049:gif

MJG

Just came through all of it and no problems now apart from the works 50mph zone.
Just the views of a long term fan

Dr Know

Quote from: copthornemike on October 01, 2019, 04:25:03 PM
Thanks for the helpful info.
Always seems to be a problematic ground to get to if you are a FFC supporter - a couple of years ago the match was abandoned after the game started due to fog !!!
Hope all get there on time & get back safe and sound with a win in the bag  049:gif
Re the game that was fogged off , I remember getting back to Portsmouth for the midnight ferry to the Isle of Wight and who should be on it , the referee , James Linnington , who called the game off , boy , did I have some questions for him !

ron

Picture it, 1970, Elm Park, Reading 0 Fulham 4......
Getting to the ground wasn't a problem for me then, getting home was. My aged Ford anglia broke down there, and I had to get the train home.

Well, well, 4-0 again.......... 049:gif

SP

They should get away from the ground quickly tonight.