more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Reading

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 01, 2019, 07:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face Reading tonight is as follows

Arter comes in for Reed, Odoi comes in for Sessegnon, Reid starts over Cavalerio.

Neil D

About time Odoi got the nod over Sessegnon.

Statto

Hard to disagree with any of those changes IMO, nonetheless odd to change it so much after a win

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on October 01, 2019, 07:04:47 PM
Hard to disagree with any of those changes IMO, nonetheless odd to change it so much after a win
really? I dont see how arter gets in ahead of Reed other than the fact he is married to the managers sister. But I'm glad cav has been dropped
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Old Man Jenkins

No issue with it if he comes back in on Saturday against Charlton. More than good enough replacement in Arter if he goes back to his old form.

bobbo

I would have picked that 11 . It's a tough call for scotty but I think he's got it right tonight.

Only the result will confirm it.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Mince n Tatties

Yes being benched  might wake Cav up.
Hasn't done much last 3 games,but could come off
the bench and score a Whirler...Coyw

bobby01

I feel Arter and Stefjo could be a red waiting to happen.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Woolly Mammoth

Scott has set his stall out, and has picked a team to bring him back 3 points tonight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Burt

It's going to be a bit of a lottery in this weather.

bog

Sting of the North

Quote from: bobby01 on October 01, 2019, 07:26:33 PM
I feel Arter and Stefjo could be a red waiting to happen.

Johansen has had one red card in his career, and that was long before he joined Fulham. He can play dirty, but he seems to be in control.

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamben on October 01, 2019, 07:10:31 PM
really? I dont see how arter gets in ahead of Reed other than the fact he is married to the managers sister. But I'm glad cav has been dropped

Are you honestly suggesting that's why Arter starts today?

Nero

Quote from: bog on October 01, 2019, 07:47:27 PM
Odoi for Sess?  :doh:

yes I can see it now denis standing 10 foot of the winger allow him to pick his cross and goal

fulhamben

Quote from: Sting of the North on October 01, 2019, 07:52:36 PM

why do you think it is, when reid has been playing a lot better than arter has
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: fulhamben on October 01, 2019, 07:59:04 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on October 01, 2019, 07:52:36 PM

why do you think it is, when reid has been playing a lot better than arter has

Harrison Reed got a lot of knocks the game against Wigan, he even grabbed his ankle at one stage. Reed would have taken an extra day or two to fully recover (ie play his best at training), so it seems likely that Arter was much better in Monday's training session. If Arter was much better in training, then Parker should bench Reed.

The Rational Fan

I think rotation is important, especially as the Charlton game is important and some players need to be fresh (S.Sess and Reed). It's important BC.Reid gets a game as he provides cover for Johnasen, Cairney, Cav and Mitro will make a massive difference this season and needs to keep his form in a few positions. As for S.Sess, he had his poorest game last he played three games in eight days (against Forest), so it's Best to rotate S.Sess and Odoi (or Christie) so they are all in peak condition.

Stevieboy

We have a strong squad, no point in playing same players every game, shuffling keeps the players on their toes and stops them burning out........in Scotty I trust.....COYW
049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif