watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, October 04, 2019, 05:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

..FOF..

As usual, I'm more interested in the reserves.

An out and out striker, young and full of optimism, is needed to get minutes especially if we are already 3 goals up.

MikeW

"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Tabby

Quote from: EJL on October 05, 2019, 02:09:43 AM
I'm out of the loop because work has meant I've missed a lot of games. Why is Cav all of sudden not worth the fuss?

He has done fairly well in my opinion, but you know how it goes when people find someone who is "the problem". Arter went from brilliant to useless after his red card and one edgy sub appearence. Then he did well in the last game and suddenly he is good again.

Decordova-Reid is a good option across the entire front line though.

@jolslover

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 04, 2019, 08:33:28 PM
Reed over Cav any day any time, Cav is a luxury we cannot afford. In fact come to think of it, he is not even a luxury.

Didn't reply to it at the time but this comment annoyed me a lot.

How have you come to this conclusion- frustrating, yes but on his day he is a match winner. This season he is probably already responsible for 5 points which is more than I can say for Knockaert for example - why is he the scapegoat?
STH H3

fulhamben

Quote from: @jolslover on October 05, 2019, 06:49:49 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 04, 2019, 08:33:28 PM
Reed over Cav any day any time, Cav is a luxury we cannot afford. In fact come to think of it, he is not even a luxury.

Didn't reply to it at the time but this comment annoyed me a lot.

How have you come to this conclusion- frustrating, yes but on his day he is a match winner. This season he is probably already responsible for 5 points which is more than I can say for Knockaert for example - why is he the scapegoat?
I had also come to that conclusion, but I'm blaming parker for it after today. Cav playing as an inverted winger looks like a championship schurrle. Wonder goals and little else. But cab playing down his natural side made him look like a world beater today
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.