0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 216

Voting closed: October 24, 2019, 09:47:31 PM

brightster

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on October 24, 2019, 11:35:19 AM
Quote from: Statto on October 24, 2019, 11:17:36 AM
Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on October 24, 2019, 10:15:34 AM
Quote from: brightster on October 24, 2019, 12:05:57 AM
I actually think Mitro for his hat trick, but Ivan was immense tonight best game for us so far, strong, fast good passing, shooting and the effort he put in defensively was much better. Also a big shout for Reed who also had a great game.

100% agree with this. Yes Mitro should win it with something north of 95% of the vote but 2nd Caveleiro was excellent and something akin to what I expected to see from him when we signed him. Positive runs, always dangerous and actually getting good crosses & dangerous balls across the box. Knockaert on the other hand who I thought would be sensational and showed early signs of being very decent has been frustrating to say the least. Wouldn't be adverse to seeing Bobby Reid given his position for a while & AK dropped to the bench. Also agree Harrison Reed as ever put in an excellent shift. Personally rate him higher than Arter and given the two cannot operate together in the same midfield, he would always get my vote to start.

100% agree with every single point in this post

And to date I have been a bit sceptical of Cavaleiro's merits & contributions beyond his spectacular goals and odd flash (not in the Clive Walker way  :005: ) here & there. Last night was excellent and what we need going forward. Mitrovic is far & away the best striker in the Championship - if we give the bloke good service there's no reason why he won't be hitting well over 30 goals this season.

Totally agree, last night he got the correct service and scored 2 from inside the box, his first goal was special as well.
As for Knockart I do think he is trying to hard to impress, would like to see him and Cav switch wings so they both can get to the byline and cross more often.
Still not sure about Bobby Reid yet but must say he had his best performance for us last night.
The one thing we have now is a few players in attacking roles who are playing for the starting line up now.
Just need to sort out the silly mistakes in the back four, what was Ream doing last night, last 2 games he has been awful.

TC's Sporran

its a no brainer for motm, surely no one could pick anyone other than mitro, so on occasions like these, purely for us saddos, wouldnt it be geeky/better to have a motm runner up?

filham

Had to be Mitro, can anyone remember the last Fulham hat trick.