8 (3.7%)
Onomah
0 (0%)
Johansen
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 216

Voting closed: October 24, 2019, 09:47:31 PM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your MOTM against Luton Town tonight and why? Let us know below..

The Swan

The Swan

LittleErn

grandad

Has to be Mitro. Reid a distant 2nd.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sting of the North

Mitro by a country mile. But Cairney, Reid and Cavaliero was also very good. And thankfully we had Mawson who was the only defender that was good and stable throughout.

Mince n Tatties

Don't think you need to ask who was best tonight.
Obvious isn't it?😊

FFC1987

YankeeJim

Duh.
If a hat trick does't get MOM, what does?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Bill2

Harrison Reed, didn't put a foot wrong all fame.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: Bill2 on October 23, 2019, 11:07:58 PM
Harrison Reed, didn't put a foot wrong all fame.

I was at the game and I thought he was MOTM, did a great job in the centre, and alot of our play started with him (once the defenders had passed about for a bit). Very energetic performance, and was often the first to block their play.

Congrats to Mitro on the hat trick, but Harrison Reed got us playing, and gave us some solidity in the centre.

snarks

Bobby Reid worked his socks off made mitro's second

Woolly Mammoth

Mitro was my man of the match for so many reasons, I was also impressed with especially Harrison Reed, and Bobby Reid who contributed their fair share and more. The match should have been put to bed in the first half,  and the scoreline flattered Luton Town.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

brightster

I actually think Mitro for his hat trick, but Ivan was immense tonight best game for us so far, strong, fast good passing, shooting and the effort he put in defensively was much better. Also a big shout for Reed who also had a great game.

Southcoastffc

I agree with Bill2 and Steeeeed.  Although Mitro will win undoubtedly the popular vote with his hat-trick, Harrison Reed had an exceptionally good game. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andy S

Exactly a good team effort minus the defence

Skatzoffc

Harrison Reed for me.
Awesome performance again.

Mitro wasn't bad tho.
:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

toshes mate

Mitro via his hat trick, but Reed was massively influential as to was Reid, and on another day they would have been my first and second choices.

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: brightster on October 24, 2019, 12:05:57 AM
I actually think Mitro for his hat trick, but Ivan was immense tonight best game for us so far, strong, fast good passing, shooting and the effort he put in defensively was much better. Also a big shout for Reed who also had a great game.

100% agree with this. Yes Mitro should win it with something north of 95% of the vote but 2nd Caveleiro was excellent and something akin to what I expected to see from him when we signed him. Positive runs, always dangerous and actually getting good crosses & dangerous balls across the box. Knockaert on the other hand who I thought would be sensational and showed early signs of being very decent has been frustrating to say the least. Wouldn't be adverse to seeing Bobby Reid given his position for a while & AK dropped to the bench. Also agree Harrison Reed as ever put in an excellent shift. Personally rate him higher than Arter and given the two cannot operate together in the same midfield, he would always get my vote to start.

Statto

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on October 24, 2019, 10:15:34 AM

100% agree with this. Yes Mitro should win it with something north of 95% of the vote but 2nd Caveleiro was excellent and something akin to what I expected to see from him when we signed him. Positive runs, always dangerous and actually getting good crosses & dangerous balls across the box. Knockaert on the other hand who I thought would be sensational and showed early signs of being very decent has been frustrating to say the least. Wouldn't be adverse to seeing Bobby Reid given his position for a while & AK dropped to the bench. Also agree Harrison Reed as ever put in an excellent shift. Personally rate him higher than Arter and given the two cannot operate together in the same midfield, he would always get my vote to start.

100% agree with every single point in this post

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: Statto on October 24, 2019, 11:17:36 AM
Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on October 24, 2019, 10:15:34 AM

100% agree with every single point in this post

And to date I have been a bit sceptical of Cavaleiro's merits & contributions beyond his spectacular goals and odd flash (not in the Clive Walker way  :005: ) here & there. Last night was excellent and what we need going forward. Mitrovic is far & away the best striker in the Championship - if we give the bloke good service there's no reason why he won't be hitting well over 30 goals this season.