more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitrovic form

Started by Facts Not Fiction, August 04, 2019, 08:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 04, 2019, 09:17:47 PM
I know I'm banging this drum a lot, but Mitrovic form is directly impacted by lack of service and support. This midfield, will do him no favours. Once we start acknowledging and replacing that middle and start dominating possession in games, goals will come and Cavaleiro and Knockaert will aptly help create and supply them. BUT starve that flow from the middle and get dominated by newly promoted teams, goers no way to helping anyone.

Arter will help with that. I like Kmac and Johansson but Arter is better than both.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

KeenCottager

90th minute winner for Serbia last night

Fernhurst

Mitro, Mitro

His fellow countrymen adore him, lovely header from about 8 yards out last night.
What's that, 12 goals for club and country this season? Goal machine lucky to have him at our club and as an aside Knockaert could have laid on at least an additional 3 if he was not so concerned to get his own personal stats up.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Jim©

It's always quite amusing reading back old threads- overweight, happy with his contract so won't do much, needs to see a shrink etc etc. Best one though "Hughton will get him scoring".
We are indeed lucky to have a player of his calibre here.

Beamer

Not to mention the other goals he might have had or assisted if refs had the bottle to stop the ridiculous checking and grappling going on in the box. One of the crosses he was going for showed 2 clear grabs and at one stage he was almost carrying the defender he had got ahead of.

Statto

Quote from: Jim© on October 11, 2019, 02:28:22 PM
It's always quite amusing reading back old threads- overweight, happy with his contract so won't do much, needs to see a shrink etc etc. Best one though "Hughton will get him scoring".
We are indeed lucky to have a player of his calibre here.
+1

ALG01

mitro like all forwards of histype will go through occasional patches when he doesn't put them in. if we get the ball in the box ebough and quickly, he will do the necessary. he is a fine forward, ideally suited to us and i think the critism was unfounded.