watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harvey Elliot Banned

Started by LVBPTS, October 11, 2019, 03:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

I personally don't care if a player played, or still plays for Fulham.  The fact that a player acts the way Harvey does has no place in the game.  No matter what his age. 

Like others have stated.  Obviously, kids are raised differently.  That could not be anymore obvious when comparing the Sessegnon(s) and young Mr. Elliot. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

The Rational Fan

Could it be possible that Harvey Elliott has more footballing skills and less mental stability than Gazza?

Sting of the North

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 15, 2019, 09:15:56 AM
Could it be possible that Harvey Elliott has more footballing skills and less mental stability than Gazza?

Most things are possible since Elliott is just 16. I do think however it is absolutely ridiculous to even try to compare the "mental stability" of a 16 year old kid with someone that has shown decades of mental issues and severe problem with alcohol addiction.

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 15, 2019, 09:15:56 AM

Come on. Read that back to yourself. It doesn't deserve answering.

Logicalman

Quote from: FFC73 on October 13, 2019, 05:46:22 PM
Quote from: One Martin Thomas on October 13, 2019, 09:23:13 AM
As long as it does not lower the compensation fee, not our problem now 🙄 !

I noted in Liverpool's response that they made the point that the video was made before he signed for them & by default when he was a Fulham registered player. Not sure if this helps or hinders the compensation claim but I suspect both clubs will use every opportunity to inflate or deflate the claim

.. it more points to the fact that either Liverpool do not complete due diligence on their young signings (as they should have been checking his SM accounts for just thing kind of thing), or they did know about it and perhaps didn't consider it an issue, and therefore condoned it in some manner by signing him anyways.
Stupid comment for their spokesman to make, given he could have just not said anything.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Mince n Tatties

Going out on loan in January.
Tranmere Rovers are favourites.

MikeW

He'll get a good kickin' in that League.  Quite a few from his own players I suspect!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."