watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets on the day not available

Started by One Martin Thomas, October 19, 2019, 10:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Martin Thomas

How daft is it that you can't buy tickets in the day at Stoke ! We never sell out and I've just rung Stoke and they don't sell match tickets on match day 🙄 ! I mainly pay on the gate for away tickets as it's often a last minute decision !

gang

Do we sell away tickets on the day for our home games? I don't know.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: gang on October 19, 2019, 10:17:36 AM
Do we sell away tickets on the day for our home games? I don't know.

Doubt it this year but Stoke at bottom of table with a ground that big !!!!!  I'm gutted and can't believe we've sold out ! My fault but I was looking forward to this one

Southcoastffc

To be fair, that info has been on our club site for a few days now.   Sorry it's messed up your hopes though.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

Fernhurst

Especially when you view the highlights of all the empty seats.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

cookieg

I think it's perfectly sensible not to sell away fan tickets on the door as home fans could buy the tickets and cause trouble.

RaySmith

Yes, I think it is to do with security.

Most clubs do sell tickets to away fans on the day,, but some don't - I always check on this, and this is a game I thought I might go to, but wasn't sure enough to buy an advance ticket.

You can usually buy a ticket from Fulham Ticket Office  by phone before 3pm on Friday, to pick up from the away ground  before the game , as was the case here.

Sorry for Martin having to miss out at the last minute.

SP

Fulham 442