Main Menu

Team in v Stoke City

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 19, 2019, 02:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Can't get GJ on live commentary.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

grandad

I can regularly Whatsapp video to Os but Stoke to Spain is a joke.
Where there's a will there's a wife

I Ronic

Looking forward to this. I wonder if it's the formation SP is working towards or just for certain games/teams?
StefJo was sub will away on international duty. So maybe he's carrying a knock?

The Cravenette

Quote from: davew on October 19, 2019, 02:59:33 PM
Quote from: grandad on October 19, 2019, 02:58:26 PM
You and me both, typical!!!!!

Me three. Such a rubbish service. I pay a fiver a month for this!

Woolly Mammoth

It's an interesting line up, let's hope it throws Stoke off balance, the subs on the bench are more than adequate if SP has to change the formation during the game.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lyle from Hangeland

I like the back three for Fulham in the Championship. We've got more midfielders and wingers, we should be out scoring our opponents, and a back three is perfect against 2 up front, which a lot of teams play.

The Cravenette

Quote from: The Cravenette on October 19, 2019, 03:06:42 PM
Quote from: davew on October 19, 2019, 02:59:33 PM
Quote from: grandad on October 19, 2019, 02:58:26 PM
You and me both, typical!!!!!

Me three. Such a rubbish service. I pay a fiver a month for this!

It's back on my mobile!

Matt10

The inverted wingers are really slowing down this formation. As soon as we get it out to Knock or Cav, they cut in, and it halts our momentum.

junior white

Hate back 3's, even more so if not playing it with Wong backs and using a full back as a centre back

Hopefully it works out ok

Fulham 442

It's not working.  Don't know what SP is going to do to turn things around. Don't like the bench either,  not many realistic options there. Think he's underestimated Stoke.

One Martin Thomas

45 minutes without a shot ! Terrible performance so far .... we appear to be in a similar position to Spurs .... who wants to win for this team ?

Matt10

Hopefully he switches it up. I know he wants a 2 man forward system, but isn't ready for a 4-4-2. Think it's time to go 4-1-3-2. Missing Johansen's creativity for sure. We're using Ream as the playmaker right now - and he's got noone to play to. Not sure about subs tbh, maybe AK47 for Knock.

Edit: and Betts needs to change his boots! Slipped twice, first for the goal, and 2nd for the 1v1 he saved.

ScalleysDad

This thread is only two pages long but it is amazing how it started so confidentially and then nosed dived. Who would be a football manager!!!

Asotosyios

Quote from: Matt10 on October 19, 2019, 03:59:06 PM

Edit: and Betts needs to change his boots! Slipped twice, first for the goal, and 2nd for the 1v1 he saved.

Arter had a go at him after the second time and told him to change his boots. After a while, someone from the bench brought him another pair but Betts didn't put them on.
Strangely enough, Cavaleiro and Onomah slipped on the second half as well.