Bettinelli (annoyingly)

Sessegnon Mawson Ream Bryan

Cairney Reed Johansen

Cavaleiro Mitrovic Knockaert

Rodak, Odoi, McDonald, Arter, de la Torre, Kebano, Reid

Opinions?

Milo

Southcoastffc

Is Arter available?  I thought Parker said on Saturday that his injury was a bad one.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Statto

Arter and Johansen may both be out

Bettinelli
Sessegnon Mawson MLM Bryan
Mcdonald Reed Cairney
Cavaleiro Mitrovic Reid

Milo

Quote from: Statto on October 22, 2019, 09:12:31 PM

Bettinelli
Mcdonald Reed Cairney
Cavaleiro Mitrovic Reid

Not Reid in midfield for Macdonald to be more attacking V newly promoted Luton at home?

SuffolkWhite

Lets play 3 at the back  :Get Coat gif:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

filham

Lets forget the clever three at the back formation and go back to the solid proven system and players, back to basics for us just now.
                                                                Betts
                                     Odoi          Mawson            Ream          Bryan

MacDonald    Reed
                                                              Cairney
                                                Nock.                      Cavy.
                                                             Mitro

I understand Arter and Johansen are injured.

Asotosyios

Bettinelli
Mcdonald Reed Cairney
Cavaleiro Mitrovic Reid

Johansen for McDonald and Knockaert for Reid - Johansen can be seen on the last pic on the official site, so I want to believe he will be fit.

Statto

Quote from: Milo on October 22, 2019, 09:40:42 PM
Not Reid in midfield for Macdonald to be more attacking V newly promoted Luton at home?

Wouldn't mind that at all. Actually I put that as an alternate line-up but then edited my post - I thought it bad form to post multiple line-ups rather than just picking one!

Quote from: Asotosyios on October 22, 2019, 10:26:09 PM
Knockaert for Reid

Sick of Knockaert ending every attack by cutting inside and shooting. It's like having Schurrle back. If he used his pace and skill to get down the line and cut back low, gentle crosses, Mitrovic would be scoring at least two tap ins every game.

Facts Not Fiction

Bettinelli
Mcdonald Reed Cairney
Cavaleiro Mitrovic Reid

Oh god, that may mean Onomah

One Martin Thomas

Don't we have a striker on the bench !? Why let Ayite go and keep Kebano ?

Asotosyios

Sick of Knockaert ending every attack by cutting inside and shooting. It's like having Schurrle back. If he used his pace and skill to get down the line and cut back low, gentle crosses, Mitrovic would be scoring at least two tap ins every game.
[/quote]

Not that impressed by Knockaert so far, but don't think Reid will make much of a difference as a winger. Perhaps, Kebano or Kamara are due a game.

On a separate note, despite the goals he has scored so far, there quite a few times that Mitrovic looks isolated and out of the game and (perhaps because of that?) more frustrated and ready to pick up a fight with the opposition.

The Rational Fan

With KMac, Arter and Johnson injuried, we need to consider Cisse and Matt O'Riley.

Betts
Christie Mawson Ream Bryan
                 Reed
          Reid        Cairney
Knockaert    Mitro          Cav

Subs: Rodak, Odoi, MLM, Cisse, Riley, Onamah, Kebano

We need to get the shape correct and Christie is the best player for shape.

MLM should play for Ream, if Ream is showing signs of fatigue.

love4ffc

In all the lineups I think Knock and Cav should be switched.  Knock on the left and Cav on the right. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Mickeyboro

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 22, 2019, 11:35:04 PM
With KMac, Arter and Johnson injuried, we need to consider Cisse and Matt O'Riley.

O Riley yes, but rather Ream on one leg than MLM!

twang

Bettinelli
Sessegnon - Mawson - Ream - Bryan
Cairney - Reed - Johansen
Cavaleiro - Mitrovic - Knockaert

Bench: Rodak, Odoi, Le Marchand, McDonald, Onomah, Reid & Kamara

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: Mickeyboro on October 23, 2019, 07:14:31 AM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 22, 2019, 11:35:04 PM

O Riley yes, but rather Ream on one leg than MLM!

Yup - MLM is less use than a chocolate teapot and I'd have him nowhere near the side. Totally at odds with the pace & physicality of English football - Riley I like the look of and wouldn't be adverse to seeing, Onomah needs a chance but I've not been impressed on cameo's to date - Kmac , maybe a bit past it & too slow although really like the fella as a footballer & leader - as for AK47 , great pace & effort .. shame really he lacks absolutely everything else and is a liability as anything but a late impact sub.

filham

Quote from: Statto on October 22, 2019, 10:52:53 PM

Wouldn't mind that at all. Actually I put that as an alternate line-up but then edited my post - I thought it bad form to post multiple line-ups rather than just picking one!

Knockaert for Reid

We should realise,after a dozen games, that Knock. hasn't quite got the pace to beat the fullback on the outside so most defenders direct him inside and outside of a packed penalty are where he is grateful if there is a narrow gap enabling him to get in a face saving shot.

Statto

Quote from: filham on October 23, 2019, 10:44:16 AM

Knockaert for Reid

We should realise,after a dozen games, that Knock. hasn't quite got the pace to beat the fullback on the outside so most defenders direct him inside and outside of a packed penalty are where he is grateful if there is a narrow gap enabling him to get in a face saving shot.

IMO he probably does have the pace and in any case, he certainly has the skill. It's his choice to cut inside (surely a full back would never choose to show a winger inside rather than outside) and based on various conversations I believe it's what he's generally done (and been encouraged to do) at previous clubs. 

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on October 23, 2019, 10:54:15 AM
Quote from: filham on October 23, 2019, 10:44:16 AM

Knockaert for Reid

IMO he probably does have the pace and in any case, he certainly has the skill. It's his choice to cut inside (surely a full back would never choose to show a winger inside rather than outside) and based on various conversations I believe it's what he's generally done (and been encouraged to do) at previous clubs. 
surely its parkers choice that he cuts inside, as no manager would play inverted wingers and then tell them to get to the line and put in crosses with their weak foot
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.