News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mark Hughes on Fulham's team news... and it's all good for once!!!

Started by mrska, November 05, 2010, 02:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Official Fulham FC
Mark Hughes (Team News): "It's been a good week and we're in good shape – Damien Duff has trained most of the week so he's available for selection. Dickson Etuhu has been involved over the past few days so he's an option and everyday AJ gets stronger and more ready for 90 minutes. He won't start this weekend but we'll look to introduce him at some point in the game on Saturday."

mrska

I for one hope that Duff starts...  we've missed his flair.. 

sipwell

Duff should be fully fit though... otherwise I'd prefer someone else. The games I saw when he played (granted: on a screen) he wasn't really good imo. But if he is physically and mentally fit, any day!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

In addition,
Aston Villa now have Carew out, Heskey out, Agbonthewhore just returned to light training most likely out which leaves the youngster Nathan Delfouneso on top.

I think H&H are licking their chops  :wine:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

fulhamwannabe

cebu

The way MH was talking, it sounded like AJ and Duff won't be doing any 90 minute stints, so I'm guessing that neither starts, but perhaps get 30 - 35 minutes each in the second half. I'm guessing Dickson might make the bench, but would only play in an emergency.

Tom

Fulham for life!

Hazey

Beware the wounded beast though.  Young's pace on the wing could still cause us trouble.  Baird and The Mexican are in great form atm though.  Downing has always been over rated I rekon.
COYW!

Quote from: finnster01 on November 05, 2010, 03:06:22 PM
In addition,
Aston Villa now have Carew out, Heskey out, Agbonthewhore just returned to light training most likely out which leaves the youngster Nathan Delfouneso on top.

I think H&H are licking their chops  :wine:

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

mrska

Quote from: cebu on November 05, 2010, 03:57:58 PM
The way MH was talking, it sounded like AJ and Duff won't be doing any 90 minute stints, so I'm guessing that neither starts, but perhaps get 30 - 35 minutes each in the second half. I'm guessing Dickson might make the bench, but would only play in an emergency.
Yeah i'd have to agree with that.. plus the starting 11 from last week should really start..  they played really well with only  criticism was  the amount of goals we scored.

Same 11 as last week and use the bench if things don't go as planned.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: mrska on November 05, 2010, 04:31:14 PM
Quote from: cebu on November 05, 2010, 03:57:58 PM
Yeah i'd have to agree with that.. plus the starting 11 from last week should really start..  they played really well with only  criticism was  the amount of goals we scored.

Same 11 as last week and use the bench if things don't go as planned.

That would be in a fairly static role I guess or in the lying sideways position on the goal line ?

Travers Barney

Greening was my MOM last week (and aside from his appalling free-kick at WBA where he was as good or as bad as all) but, Dickson if fit should come straight in for him as this year he provides more attacking threat than he did previously and Greening does currently.

Dempsey who I still reckon should buy old Lager Legs Hughsie a pint for sticking by him after his appalling performance at The Hawthorns deserves to retain his place in the starting line up due to the brace last week.

If Johnson and Duff are truly fit then we are starting to have a bench too....happy days.

We are the whites.
We are the whites

Scrumpy

Quote from: Travers Barney on November 05, 2010, 09:51:17 PM
Greening was my MOM last week (and aside from his appalling free-kick at WBA where he was as good or as bad as all) but, Dickson if fit should come straight in for him as this year he provides more attacking threat than he did previously and Greening does currently.

Dempsey who I still reckon should buy old Lager Legs Hughsie a pint for sticking by him after his appalling performance at The Hawthorns deserves to retain his place in the starting line up due to the brace last week.

If Johnson and Duff are truly fit then we are starting to have a bench too....happy days.

We are the whites.

Hello mate, hope you're well.

Can't agree with dropping Greening after last week, I'm afraid. I think he deserves to keep the shirt until he plays a stinker (much as I like Dickson).
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Travers Barney

Think Greening will play tomorrow Scrumpy but overall and on the really big games in a Fulham shirt I reckon Dickson has a bit more to offer...taking my 15 year old to that dreadful arena next Wednesday..let me know where you are having a light ale and we'll join you and your ladies.

We are the whites
We are the whites

Scrumpy

Quote from: Travers Barney on November 05, 2010, 10:36:26 PM
Think Greening will play tomorrow Scrumpy but overall and on the really big games in a Fulham shirt I reckon Dickson has a bit more to offer...taking my 15 year old to that dreadful arena next Wednesday..let me know where you are having a light ale and we'll join you and your ladies.

We are the whites
Believe it or not, we're having a sherbert in The Eight Bells (we are the 'away' team after all!) and will be there from about 5.30pm until 7.15pm before jumping on the tube for 2 stops. I'm meeting Clint Clint Deuce (from this very messageboard) because I have sorted him out a ticket. So It would be great to have you and your boy along......and anyone elese from FOF who fancies joining us. :wine:

Travers Barney

We are there nailed on... we may be there a little earlier though as we often get thirstier on dog track away days!

We are the whites
We are the whites

Scrumpy

Quote from: Travers Barney on November 05, 2010, 10:47:40 PM
We are there nailed on... we may be there a little earlier though as we often get thirstier on dog track away days!

We are the whites

Good man!