watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Simple question what has happened to toofif

Started by Andy S, November 04, 2019, 12:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

There's only one F in Fulham? Seems to have disappeared is a it coming back?

Statto

Just had a look myself on the website and saw this -

"The Magazine will soon be back on sale

An announcement by David Lloyd about the Magazine

Sorry to report that the new issue of TOOFIF – issue 152 – is still running late because of the Ed's health issues. 

As you know, David had to undergo an op during the close season and now needs to recharge his batteries.

Happily, he is well on the way to recovery but it's not something that can be rushed so at the moment we do not have a confirmed date for the publication date for issue 152, watch this space.

Hopefully this will only result in a shortish delay, however the new mag will definitely miss a few home games this season. 

Apologies for the ongoing delays but normal service will be resumed very soon. Watch this space for further details..."

bog

Mickeyboro

Please spread the word. Talked to him yesterday, is bravely facing his own and other family members' health issues. But TOOFIF will be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy S

Please pass on my very best wishes to David. Back in the 70's & 80s fanzines sprung up every week. Most didn't last very long before disappearing again. Toofif watched the dark ages in the mid 80s and was always a splendid read. It reflected the mood a lot like this web site.
However I've always had a copy of Toofif and will again. When David's health returns good luck mate

ScalleysDad

Best wishes from us for speedy recoveries all round.

Twig

From us too. We look forward to buying a copy of the next issue.