watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham supporter for Birmingham City...

Started by WhiteJC, November 04, 2019, 08:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Chaps I've received this email, can any of you help?

Hi, I'm the programme editor at Birmingham City FC and I'm in the process of putting together the programme for Fulham's visit to St. Andrew's this coming Saturday. We run a short Q&A with an away supporter in each issue and I'm hoping that one of the fans connected to your site might be kind enough to volunteer to be the featured Fulham supporter in our programme. It would involve answering 5 or 6 general questions via email about Fulham's season so far - key players, thoughts on manager, hopes for the season etc?
Questions laid out below. If you're able to help out, or know someone else who would, then if you can get back to me as soon as possible it would be much appreciated. I'd need the answers by Wednesday afternoon. Best regards Peter Visitors' View - programme feature

1) What was your initial reaction when you heard that Scott Parker had been given the Fulham manager's job on a permanent basis at the end of last season?
2) What did you make of the transfer activity in and out of your club during the summer window?
3) We're a third of the way through the season now. How would you sum up the team's performances?
4) Who have been your side's standout performer(s) so far this term?
5) What are your realistic hopes for Fulham this season?
6) How do you think you'll get on at St. Andrew's and what have you made of your previous visits to this ground (if you've been here before)?

thanks chaps, please keep you answers civil

HV71

Surely the two candidates most suitable ( especially given their nom de plumes ) are " The Rational  Fan or Facts not Fiction )

SP

I don't think they'd appreciate my honest answer to Q6.  My only visit was the year they stoned the coaches & attacked scarfers outside the ground.  I haven't felt the need to return.

Dr Know

Quote from: SP on November 04, 2019, 09:12:05 PM
I don't think they'd appreciate my honest answer to Q6.  My only visit was the year they stoned the coaches & attacked scarfers outside the ground.  I haven't felt the need to return.
And Karren Brady, on the board at brum then , blamed the attacks on the fact Stan Collymore was playing for us , hated her ever since !

BestOfBrede

No one on here should be quoted - make us look like the biggest bunch of non supporters in the league
Get em to seek answers from a Fulham supporting site

Dr Know

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 04, 2019, 09:51:08 PM
No one on here should be quoted - make us look like the biggest bunch of non supporters in the league
I was there that day , were you ?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Dr Know on November 04, 2019, 09:55:44 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 04, 2019, 09:51:08 PM
I was there that day , were you ?
I was talking about downers on this site answering their questions- what on earth makes you think I was replying to your post about that match?

The Rational Fan

I think you need someone that talks about Scott Parker and his potential, because he could be the next Sir Bobby Robson, but as a FFC fan i want the super experienced manager that will deliver this season.