watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- Ryheem Sheckleford

Started by bog, November 10, 2019, 02:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I caught a glimpse of a young player for Maidenhead yesterday called Ryheem Sheckleford. Aged 22 would this have been the right back in our FA Youth cup final side?

092.gif 

Southcoastffc

Yes, that's the one.

Biography. Right back signed in August 2018, Ryheem started his career at Fulham. He worked his way up through the ranks at Craven Cottage, appearing in the 2014 FA Youth Cup final and captaining the Under 18s the following season. Gained senior experience with a loan spell at Wealdstone
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 10, 2019, 03:08:19 PM
Yes, that's the one.

Biography. Right back signed in August 2018, Ryheem started his career at Fulham. He worked his way up through the ranks at Craven Cottage, appearing in the 2014 FA Youth Cup final and captaining the Under 18s the following season. Gained senior experience with a loan spell at Wealdstone

Thanks for that. Sorry to see he didn't make it with us. I thought he looked a good prospect. Will never forget, winning 6-4 with 10 mins to and lose 7-6.   

Frackleheath

I've seen him a few times this season at Maidenhead and he always puts a shift in. Also, they have Josh Smile in midfield, who is all action and not afraid to have a go, They also had one of the Ashby Hammond's on loan while their goalie was off injured and he performed well. These lads would not be out of place in League 2 and maybe League 1 with more quality coaching.

bog

I hope they get a break, Josh Smile always looked good to me.

092.gif

res

Quote from: bog on November 11, 2019, 03:02:50 PM
I hope they get a break, Josh Smile always looked good to me.

092.gif

Josh was always looking for, and normally got, the ball in midfield and looked for options ahead of him. Unfortunately he was a bit lightweight which probably stopped his progress into the first team squad. Bumped into his grandparents, who had travelled all the way from Oxford, at a freezing cold evening U21 game at Colchester...really nice people, I think we were the only Fulham fans there. We won 3-1, Josh played (well) for 90 minutes, Ryan Shecklefield came on as sub...surprised he didn't progress as he had strength and skill.