more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That lovely bloke Tony pullis is moaning about Refs

Started by FatFreddysCat, November 06, 2010, 05:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Lighthouse

Well he has a point as Sunderland clearly handled the ball off the line and the ball may have been over the line. But while we may start laughing at him and his team of thugs, fact is the refs really don't know what they are doing. They are confused over the offside and handball rules as are the rest of us.

So our League is quickly becoming a joke because of our poor refs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 06, 2010, 05:45:24 PM
Well he has a point as Sunderland clearly handled the ball off the line and the ball may have been over the line. But while we may start laughing at him and his team of thugs, fact is the refs really don't know what they are doing. They are confused over the offside and handball rules as are the rest of us.

So our League is quickly becoming a joke because of our poor refs.
Yeah but when it goes against people (i use that term loosely) like pullis , Redknapp, Lord Sam of Madrid  and the Wolves tosser it's funny.

Lighthouse

I agree Fred. But what is handball now. Ball to hand, hand to ball, is a ball hitting the hand on the line a sending off or not? WHAT WITH HANDBALL AND OFFSIDES I am fast becoming confused about the rules to our game.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Aldo

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 06, 2010, 05:54:20 PM
I agree Fred. But what is handball now. Ball to hand, hand to ball, is a ball hitting the hand on the line a sending off or not? WHAT WITH HANDBALL AND OFFSIDES I am fast becoming confused about the rules to our game.

That's easy. If it happens to Damien Duff it is handball. If it happens to John Terry it isn't!

SmithyFFC

Every decision against Stoke is a decision for football.  :54:
FTID

Travers Barney

We are the whites

CULTUREVULTURE

Pullis makes me feel sick. Must be his association with Gillingham.

jarv

Agree with Mr. Lighthouse more and more. I watched some of yesterday's game. 2 fouls in the space of 10 seconds, almost identical. Villa,,,,play on. Fulham....foul.  WHAT?