watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Acquiring Tickets

Started by MayoDomo, November 25, 2019, 04:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MayoDomo

I know it's a ways away but I've booked a flight to London for April and I'll be there during the Birmingham game. It's been a good 10 years since last purchasing tickets, what's the best way to get my hands on some?
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

love4ffc

Best thing to do is become a member of Fulham FC.  Tickets will come up available sooner online that way.  FYI - I just attended the QPR match.  Purchased the tickets the day they become available to member and had them mailed to me in Atlanta, Georgia.  They arrived with in 5 days which I thought was amazing. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Dr Quinzel

You should be able to get them direct from the club - don't think we have had many sell outs. Lots of empty seats generally.

Why don't you email the club in advance and see if they can do something for you if you're coming from way away? The supporter relations person could at least direct you in your best direction I would have thought.

MayoDomo

Appreciate the responses. I'll do both of those things. :)
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

brightster

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on November 25, 2019, 05:10:37 PM
You should be able to get them direct from the club - don't think we have had many sell outs. Lots of empty seats generally.

Why don't you email the club in advance and see if they can do something for you if you're coming from way away? The supporter relations person could at least direct you in your best direction I would have thought.

Hasn't been many seats left this season, just under 19,000 capacity, smallest crowd was Millwall 17,066 and that was on TV midweek, all other games over 17,500 to 18,700.

gang

Quote from: MayoDomo on November 25, 2019, 04:53:32 PM
I know it's a ways away but I've booked a flight to London for April and I'll be there during the Birmingham game. It's been a good 10 years since last purchasing tickets, what's the best way to get my hands on some?

Mayo, how many is some?

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: brightster on November 25, 2019, 09:50:55 PM

Hasn't been many seats left this season, just under 19,000 capacity, smallest crowd was Millwall 17,066 and that was on TV midweek, all other games over 17,500 to 18,700.
Dont know about that. The eye test says differently. Never trust the numbers the club give. If you want a ticket to a Fulham game you'll get one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SuffolkWhite

I think the club count all season tickets whether the ST holders turn up or not. So on paper the Cottage would appear full. The Ticket exchange may change things!?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

MayoDomo

Quote from: gang on November 25, 2019, 10:03:41 PM

Mayo, how many is some?

Just two.

gang

Quote from: MayoDomo on November 26, 2019, 04:56:45 AM
Quote from: gang on November 25, 2019, 10:03:41 PM

Mayo, how many is some?

Just two.

I have sent you a pm.

Twig

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on November 25, 2019, 10:12:13 PM
Quote from: brightster on November 25, 2019, 09:50:55 PM

Dont know about that. The eye test says differently. Never trust the numbers the club give. If you want a ticket to a Fulham game you'll get one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's because some season ticket holders don't turn up. But you can't buy tickets for their seats. The "eye test" will always differ from the official sales number but it is that latter that more gives a more accurate idea of availability.

Dr Quinzel

I know - but beyond that these seats I see are the same ones empty every week, so there's definitely a lot about that are available that aren't just season ticket holders who have no-showed. I stand at the back of the Hammersmith and as you look down you see pockets of empty seats all around. We (the club) give a lot of tickets away (to good causes, no complaints) so there's definitely plenty of seats 'available/not pre-sold' for Mayo if he/she wants one or two.