Christie
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 302

Voting closed: November 27, 2019, 09:45:49 PM

Matt10

Quote from: filham on November 27, 2019, 09:49:24 AM
Quote from: ealex40 on November 26, 2019, 10:38:33 PM
I thought Odoi and Cairney.

Hate to be critical but we need someone to come on rather than Onomah. I can't see him giving confidence to his team mates. He doesn't do much for my nerves either.
Yes I agree if injuries are not cleared by Friday then surely McDonald has to be recalled as the defensive midfielder.

I'm at the point where I trust Parker's judgement more. He trusted Kamara to do a job, and he's done it. I'm not a fan of Onomah by any means, but there's a reason he's getting out there. He had a good game, and was a force in 50/50 balls. Hopefully he does something to spark his own confidence, then we can really judge him from there.

fulhamben

Close vote, although I couldn't have argued against any of the outfield 10 who started the game if they had of won it, such was our dominance across the whole pitch
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

toshes mate

Quite a tightly split vote on the offal too, with Johansen winning with Kamara and Cairney following.

ALG01

I thought stef jo was the pick of the bunch and that was what the official web site has as the winner. Good to see it was close because that means there were several good performances this time.

what I particularly liked on the night was the stefJo TC partnership looking rather more like the partnership from the promotion season with quick, clever interchanges of passing through and around the opposition. By the end derby were chasing shadows. I hope parker sticks with it tomorrow and is not tempted to be more cautious because we are away... lett he opposition worry about our qualities not the other way round.

filham

Pleased to see Cairney win, he is back on top form I think which is so important for the team.

KJS

Quote from: filham on November 28, 2019, 12:41:06 PM
Pleased to see Cairney win, he is back on top form I think which is so important for the team.

He didn't 🙄

Matt10

I know TC won here, and that's who I voted for, but damn do I feel bad because StefJo is my favorite player on the team. I am ecstatic that he won the offal MOTM, and that he did it from a position that I felt he'd do a job in. He's one of the best passers of the ball, has the best vision, and has a reputation of being our leader in assists a couple years ago. Multiple times in the Derby match he made passes out of nothing situations, while still maintaining perfect nerves in dealing with tricky situations. The unpredictability that he brings is something you just can't look away from. He and TC know each other so well, and I can only imagine how much stronger our central midfield has become.

Statto

Quote from: toshes mate on November 28, 2019, 09:42:52 AM
Quite a tightly split vote on the offal too, with Johansen winning with Kamara and Cairney following.

Good, that's how I had it as well

Friendsoffulham