watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Fatigue

Started by bog, November 29, 2019, 08:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Am a little concerned over fatigue tonight. I know they are fit and well athletes but only 2 full days since the last game. The same for the Swans but footballers aint robots.

Black Friday? I hope it is Black and White Friday and them Swans give a lot away!!  049:gif

092.gif 

Twig

I think it's daft scheduling us for a Friday evening thus week.  Three full day's rest should be the minimum.

filham

Quote from: Twig on November 29, 2019, 09:00:17 AM
I think it's daft scheduling us for a Friday evening thus week.  Three full day's rest should be the minimum.

As long as their cameras are able to roll, Sky will not give a thought to the state or welfare of the players.

MJG

Play Tuesday have 2 days off and back Friday playing

Play Saturday have two days off play Tuesday

Only difference is 5 less hours roughly.
Just the views of a long term fan

Southcoastffc

Not sure but the Rugby in Cardiff tomorrow (Wales v Barbarians, Warren Gatland's last match in charge of Wales) may have had a hand in the game being moved.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

I Ronic

Training would have been adjusted to accommodate that and I'm sure most of the squad will chomping at the bit to get out there and play.

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on November 29, 2019, 09:51:51 AM
Play Tuesday have 2 days off and back Friday playing

Play Saturday have two days off play Tuesday

Only difference is 5 less hours roughly.
yep not much in it, and all the teams who played on Wednesday night will have even less recovery time if they are playing at 3 tomorrow
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.