more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tonigh

Started by filham, November 29, 2019, 09:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Seriously Onomah to start.      Unbelievable. 093.gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Fulham 442

Well at least if Onomah starts tonight we will have some sort of idea as to the calibre of the player he is if he's given a bit more game time than just a few sub appearances. I haven't been impressed with him so far mainly because of his body language.   I feel like he's not happy to have left, or been hoofed out of, Spurs and Fulham are below him. Obviously hoping I'm wrong in my assessment!

Skatzoffc

I cant say I'm impressed at all with Onomah.
He has no pace whatsoever so, to replace Bobby with him is mind-boggling imo.

I just can't see how he is getting near the 1st team for us.
ho hum

COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

bobby01

Oh well i guess we will see now.. oreily or de lla Torre better IMO.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Sting of the North

Quote from: bobby01 on November 29, 2019, 07:05:31 PM
Oh well i guess we will see now.. oreily or de lla Torre better IMO.

Based on what, if one may ask?

HV71

Based on his opinion ( which I think is the very essence of this forum). Hopefully Onomah will have a stormer - clearly Parker thinks he is the best choice .Cannot wait to see . COYW!

Sting of the North

Quote from: HV71 on November 29, 2019, 07:20:55 PM
Based on his opinion ( which I think is the very essence of this forum). Hopefully Onomah will have a stormer - clearly Parker thinks he is the best choice .Cannot wait to see . COYW!

His opinion is based on his opinion?

To clarify, my question was obviously about what the opinion in question was based on, not questioning his right to an opinion (however you managed to arrive at that conclusion). Myself I have only watched O'Riley and De la Torre in a few limited appearances against lesser opponents. I find it difficult to assess either of them even on a shallow level (the same for Onomah, btw). Hence the question.

bobby01

I have seen more of the youngsters than Onomah, IMO, their attitude and skill are superior. They also have played bit parts and IMO have performed better .

It is all about opinions, my feeling is that Onomah thinks he is better than he is and lacks commitment, tonight maybe with a start he proves me wrong.

Sting of the North

Quote from: bobby01 on November 29, 2019, 07:35:46 PM
I have seen more of the youngsters than Onomah, IMO, their attitude and skill are superior. They also have played bit parts and IMO have performed better .

It is all about opinions, my feeling is that Onomah thinks he is better than he is and lacks commitment, tonight maybe with a start he proves me wrong.

Thanks for explaining! Would love to see more of the youngsters myself. Have especially high hopes for O'Riley. Based mostly on others opinions though.

Don't really share your feelings about Onomah. Or rather I am fairly opinionless so far.

Statto

Onomah thinks he is better than he is and lacks commitment

Unless you're psychic or his mum, I have to say this is some pretty ridiculous speculation with all due respect

bobby01

Quote from: Statto on November 29, 2019, 07:40:31 PM
Onomah thinks he is better than he is and lacks commitment

Unless you're psychic or his mum, I have to say this is some pretty ridiculous speculation with all due respect

Fair enough but there again I may be both.

Baston White

Is Onomah Stevie Wonder in disguise??

WindyCity

Quote from: Baston White on November 29, 2019, 08:39:03 PM
Is Onomah Stevie Wonder in disguise??

Could be.  Sure looked like it on that assist to Mitro on the 2nd goal.

Skatzoffc

Blimey!
I'll have to take it all back.

Onomah is playing well at the mo.

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

HV71

To clarify, my question was obviously about what the opinion in question was based on, not questioning his right to an opinion (however you managed to arrive at that conclusion).

Thank you for the clarification ( which was needed ) . The use of 'one' in 'if one may ask ' , whilst grammatically correct, did echo a rather superior tone  . Your subsequent reply and the use of 'obviously' once again alluded to a similar impact . Once again thank you for the clarification.

Sting of the North

Quote from: HV71 on November 29, 2019, 09:33:05 PM

To clarify, my question was obviously about what the opinion in question was based on, not questioning his right to an opinion (however you managed to arrive at that conclusion).

Thank you for the clarification ( which was needed ) . The use of 'one' in 'if one may ask ' , whilst grammatically correct, did echo a rather superior tone  . Your subsequent reply and the use of 'obviously' once again alluded to a similar impact . Once again thank you for the clarification.

I think it would be easier not to read hidden messages into simple sentences, and cannot see why any clarifications were needed. Guess we'll have to disagree on that one. I believe it was a very straight forward and valid question, but in any case no disrespect meant (to either you or him). Maybe my inferior skills in the English language is letting me down.

I would think that being able to both question and ask questions about the opinions of others is also well within the context of a message board by the way. Otherwise it is better to just keep a diary.