watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January Silly Season Transfer Thread 2019/20

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 02, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

Jaydn Mundle-Smith has gone to Maidenhead on loan.

mancwhite

Giroud available on a loan deal and wants to stay in London
Your just too good to be true Fulham

Tabby

Florenzi has been sold by Roma to Valencia. I guess we'll see if the Christie rumours come to fruition.

ByTheRiver

Quote from: mancwhite on January 30, 2020, 06:10:46 PM
Giroud available on a loan deal and wants to stay in London

On wages double that of our top earners Mitro and Cairney...

Tabby

Timmy Abraham has joined Bristol Rovers on loan.

f321ffc

Young Raith Rovers striker Kieron Bowie has secured a six-figure move to Fulham, Courier Sport can confirm.

But the centre-forward will stay at Stark's Park club for the rest of the season.

It is understood that the transfer fee for the 17-year-old, who has scored 10 goals for Rovers this campaign, is around £150,000.

Bowie will further his football education in Kirkcaldy alongside Steven MacLean before he leaves for Craven Cottage.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

spikey norman

Quote from: mkras99 on January 30, 2020, 02:36:11 PM
Emma Jones
@emmajonessport
·
42m
Just spoke to #ffc boss for
@BBCLondonSport
Says not expecting to be very busy between now and end of window. But wouldn't be drawn on specific players, like Jota, being linked with Fulham. Says Saturday probably too soon for Mitro return but will make late call.

Let's hope for the unexpected then!

mkras99

We are hearing that Jota was at Motspur Park today. Would you like to see him sign for Fulham?

The bants if he signs in the last minute😂

#ffc

Friendsoffulham

BREAKING: Raith Rovers striker Kieron Bowie joins Fulham for £150,000

Young Raith Rovers striker Kieron Bowie has secured a six-figure move to Fulham, Courier Sport can confirm.

But the centre-forward will stay at Stark's Park club for the rest of the season.

It is understood that the transfer fee for the 17-year-old, who has scored 10 goals for Rovers this campaign, is around £150,000.

Bowie will further his football education in Kirkcaldy alongside Steven MacLean before he leaves for Craven Cottage.

Veteran MacLean has been snapped up after falling out of Hearts manager Daniel Stendel's plans.

The deal to keep Bowie at Raith is a delayed transfer, rather than a loan.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-league-1/1114355/breaking-raith-rovers-striker-kieron-bowie-joins-fulham-for-150000/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

bobby01

Odd. We have just had a thread on Michael Jackson and then we sign Bowie.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Hatch007

If we pay Cameron Carter-Vickers £20,000 per week to build the Riverside Stand it doesn't count to FFP and surely he can play for us on his days off.
[/quote]

LMFAO 👏🤣

DevonFFC

Twitter-
The Telegraph reporting that John Guidetti could be on the move, with a £9.8m bid from Fulham expected imminently. - didn't LGBTQ mention something about a striker in Sweden?

Also..

Betting suspended as John Stones nears £11.25m switch to Fulham. (Marca)   :005: :005: :005: Hope not

Bloody love twitter, anyone and everyone gets linked

Sting of the North

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 30, 2020, 10:34:27 PM
Twitter-
The Telegraph reporting that John Guidetti could be on the move, with a £9.8m bid from Fulham expected imminently. - didn't LGBTQ mention something about a striker in Sweden?

Also..

Betting suspended as John Stones nears £11.25m switch to Fulham. (Marca)   :005: :005: :005: Hope not

Guidetti joined Hannover on loan a week or so ago. Started for them yesterday.

Hoppus

Twitter-

Also..

Guidetti would be great, but he just signed for Hannover on loan.

fulhamben

Twitter-

Also..

seriously, I know it's bull but how could anyone turn down stones. Just because he hasn't quite made it at city, doesn't mean he wouldn't instantly be our best defender by far if he signed.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Tabby on January 30, 2020, 07:10:39 PM
Timmy Abraham has joined Bristol Rovers on loan.

This is great.   He needs competitive minutes.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 30, 2020, 10:40:48 PM
Twitter-

Also..

Guidetti joined Hannover on loan a week or so ago. Started for them yesterday.

As I said anyone and everyone gets linked, not sure how these accounts get so many followers.

LVBPTS

Twitter-

Also..

I'll assume your talking about me...their my kids initials so please refrain from taking the piss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Supporter since 2000

Deeping_white

Are we expecting much activity in the last 24 hours then? @LVBPT are you able to tell us any more than you could yesterday?

DevonFFC

Quote from: LVBPT on January 30, 2020, 11:13:31 PM
Twitter-

Also..

I'll assume your talking about me...their my kids initials so please refrain from taking the piss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was meaning you, I couldn't remember your username as it's like wireless router password.

No offence caused I hope.