Main Menu

January Silly Season Transfer Thread 2019/20

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 02, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on January 27, 2020, 06:37:10 PM
Quote from: St. Andrews White on January 27, 2020, 03:37:39 PM
Quote from: charlieFFC on January 27, 2020, 03:26:17 PM
Leeds have just signed Jean-Kevin Augustin from RB Leipzig on Loan with possible option.

Good player, if he hits the ground running he's a massive asset for them

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Really? 12 in 42 for Leipzig, 0 for Monaco in 10.

12 in 42 for a bundesliga team in the championship.. if managed properly could be perfectly good for them.

Jeroen

Any rumours?!?! Only 3 days to go and no rumours at all....
Assuming the made the loan permanent to allow another loan to come in they let us wait.

Also any update on the striker situation - if Mitro is out and AK injures it would be good to have some sort of cover (regardless as you never know how Mitro comes back)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Jeroen on January 28, 2020, 07:01:47 PM
Assuming the made the loan permanent to allow another loan to come in they let us wait.

Also any update on the striker situation - if Mitro is out and AK injures it would be good to have some sort of cover (regardless as you never know how Mitro comes back)

Ade Akinfenwa incoming.😁

brightster

Leeds have just signed Jean-Kevin Augustin from RB Leipzig on Loan with possible option.

Probably is good on PlayStation!

DevonFFC

Quote from: brightster on January 28, 2020, 09:44:49 PM

Probably is good on PlayStation!

Amazing YouTube vids

Carborundum

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 28, 2020, 07:45:13 PM

Ade Akinfenwa incoming.😁
Wouldn't stand in his way. 

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Carborundum on January 28, 2020, 09:57:37 PM

Ade Akinfenwa incoming.😁

He is carrying a bit of timber but who doesn't
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 28, 2020, 10:38:33 PM
Quote from: Carborundum on January 28, 2020, 09:57:37 PM

Ade Akinfenwa incoming.😁

He is carrying a bit of timber but who doesn't

Ade Akinfenwa can run yoga classes no one would argue, plus we could play Ade Akinfenwa and Alexander Mitrovoic in the big/small striker combination.

hongkongfulham

Thought I'd chuck this in here: https://www.football365.com/news/top-ten-biggest-spending-clubs-january-transfers

6) Fulham – £24m
Signed: Ivan Cavaleiro (Wolves), Bobby Reid (Cardiff), Michael Hector (Chelsea),  Jordan Archer (Oxford), Terence Kongolo (Huddersfield).
The only English representatives on this list have been reinforcing their squad for another late surge to the promotion line. The Cottagers took up their option to sign Cavaleiro permanently for an undisclosed fee and they didn't specify how much they paid for Reid or Hector either but some have guessed at £10million and £8million respectively. Archer was a free signing while Kongolo joined on loan.

2 million behind Real Madrid this window!

f321ffc

CALCIOMERCATO ROMA CHRISTIE – Secondo quanto emerso nelle ultime ore, Alessandro Florenzi potrebbe presto fare le valigie e raggiungere la Spagna per indossare la maglia del Valencia. La Roma sarebbe già al lavoro per trovare un sostituto per il capitano giallorosso. Secondo quanto riportato dal giornalista sportivo, Nicolò Schira, Petrachi avrebbe già contattato il Fulham per Cyrus Christie. Il difensore classe '92 potrebbe quindi prendere il suo posto.

ROME CHRISTIE MARKET - According to what has emerged in the last few hours, Alessandro Florenzi could soon pack his bags and reach Spain to wear the Valencia shirt. Roma would already be working to find a replacement for the Giallorossi captain. According to what reported by the sports journalist, Nicolò Schira, Petrachi has already contacted Fulham for Cyrus Christie. The 1992 defender could therefore take his place.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Statto

Quote from: hongkongfulham on January 29, 2020, 02:32:58 AM
Thought I'd chuck this in here: https://www.football365.com/news/top-ten-biggest-spending-clubs-january-transfers

6) Fulham – £24m
Signed: Ivan Cavaleiro (Wolves), Bobby Reid (Cardiff), Michael Hector (Chelsea),  Jordan Archer (Oxford), Terence Kongolo (Huddersfield).
The only English representatives on this list have been reinforcing their squad for another late surge to the promotion line. The Cottagers took up their option to sign Cavaleiro permanently for an undisclosed fee and they didn't specify how much they paid for Reid or Hector either but some have guessed at £10million and £8million respectively. Archer was a free signing while Kongolo joined on loan.

And that's with their maths assuming we paid £6m for Cavaleiro and Kongolo combined. More like double that IMO, which would take us up to 4th!

Matt10

Jim©

Quote from: Statto on January 29, 2020, 10:04:36 AM
Quote from: hongkongfulham on January 29, 2020, 02:32:58 AM

6) Fulham – £24m

And that's with their maths assuming we paid £6m for Cavaleiro and Kongolo combined. More like double that IMO, which would take us up to 4th!

Or more fancifully that we paid £8m for Hector in the last year of his contract who's been on loan for almost all of his career.
Or that we paid for Kongolo.
However if you were to look at £24m for those 5 players, it would represent a good bit of value and of course our spend in Summer was £0. Where did that put us on the league table?

JimmyConway

Always rated Jota personally. Technically very good has ability to unlock defences and a knack of scoring goals at this level.
Were we not in for him before Harry lured him to Birmingham. Was he not going to be the replacement for Aluko.

Statto

Quote from: Jim© on January 29, 2020, 02:55:40 PM
of course our spend in Summer was £0. Where did that put us on the league table?

Surely we spent a good £10m on all those loans

sarnian

LVBPT any update on rumours. Seems very quiet at the moment

LVBPTS

Quote from: sarnian on January 29, 2020, 04:43:40 PM

i do have a few bits of information around the current squad and incoming deals but i cant say names at the moment. i know that sounds like BS but i have been asked not to mention a couple of bits.
there was one deal that is now dead for someone from Holland yesterday. flight from NL to Farnborough was booked by FFC but there was a change in circumstance so its on the backburner for now.
there is also a real strange one were looking at, a forward, that when i heard, i instantly didnt want. it will be a strange one if it happens.

the only name i will confirm is the Christie rumour has a lot of substance to it...its not a made up story. they legitimately have enquired for him but there are 2 transfers that need to happen before for it to come off....another strange one to say the least

like i said before in other posts, i cant reveal all i know for obvious reasons so dont all jump on me for being vague....and feel free not to take my word on any of it
Supporter since 2000

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: LVBPT on January 29, 2020, 04:55:35 PM

i do have a few bits of information around the current squad and incoming deals but i cant say names at the moment. i know that sounds like BS but i have been asked not to mention a couple of bits.
there was one deal that is now dead for someone from Holland yesterday. flight from NL to Farnborough was booked by FFC but there was a change in circumstance so its on the backburner for now.
there is also a real strange one were looking at, a forward, that when i heard, i instantly didnt want. it will be a strange one if it happens.

the only name i will confirm is the Christie rumour has a lot of substance to it...its not a made up story. they legitimately have enquired for him but there are 2 transfers that need to happen before for it to come off....another strange one to say the least

like i said before in other posts, i cant reveal all i know for obvious reasons so dont all jump on me for being vague....and feel free not to take my word on any of it
Appreciate the feedback. At least wheels are in motion.

WhiteJC

Quote from: LVBPT on January 29, 2020, 04:55:35 PM

0001.jpeg