watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gaffer to build new Gaff

Started by Fernhurst, December 05, 2019, 12:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Scott Parker building on Crown Estate at Oxshott. Neighbours to include Jamie Redknapp, John Terry and Wayne Bridge.
Mansion to include Swimming Pool, Cinema and staff quarters

Fulham manager Parker, 39 - capped 18 times for the Three Lions - will move in with wife Carly and their four sons.

The house - set to be worth about £3million - will also have a games room, a terrace, a media room and a drawing room.

It will also have a triple garage, a breakfast room as well as a large kitchen door and a grand entrance hall as well as staff quarters. Scott and Carly will also have their own his/her dressing rooms.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes, they are my neighbours too.  I can observe any activity from the top Window of my personal Gym.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Well they don't have a ballroom. It may be old fashioned but we still enjoy Christmas dances in our palatial ballroom. You would think kicking a ball around as a career he would think of a room for balls. Still that is the trouble with giving money to common people. No real taste.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

Oh for the days when you used to cook indoors & have an outside toilet. Now it is all the other way round.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Cambridge Pete

Lets hope it doesn't remove his attention from Promotion. Lovely area (if you can afford it) Bit suprised at the suggested value, from the description I would have thought at least double the supposed £3million. Now what are the best numbers for the lottery? :wine:

HV71

Sounds like the value of the land.......

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

epsomraver

wonder if he will own it or Fulham? reason I ask is that a friend of mine deals in real estate around there and showed me documents that show terrys house is owned by Walham Green Estates ltd

epsomraver

Quote from: Cambridge Pete on December 05, 2019, 02:37:51 PM
Lets hope it doesn't remove his attention from Promotion. Lovely area (if you can afford it) Bit suprised at the suggested value, from the description I would have thought at least double the supposed £3million. Now what are the best numbers for the lottery? :wine:

The house will probably cost 3 million without the land costs,property around there is around the 5 million mark, better tell Scott to watch out for Terry knocking to borrow a cup of sugar!

sunburywhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 05, 2019, 01:04:11 PM
Well they don't have a ballroom. It may be old fashioned but we still enjoy Christmas dances in our palatial ballroom. You would think kicking a ball around as a career he would think of a room for balls. Still that is the trouble with giving money to common people. No real taste.

I have some trousers that have big ball room
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bog

Not bad for lad first seen juggling a football in a TV advert. All very well but has he got a trade behind him?

092.gif

Ronnief

On my way to home matches I'll be able to give him a lift to the Cottage in my Roller.  :005:

Fulham1959

Quote from: grandad on December 05, 2019, 02:31:18 PM
Oh for the days when you used to cook indoors & have an outside toilet. Now it is all the other way round.

That's brilliant !

Nero

It would be worth 6m but he has Terry as a neighbour

Twig

What he is meant to be getting for an alleged £3mil would be ridiculous value. It's not going to happen either they are quoting a hugely exaggerated spec or the cost is double the quoted £3m.

cottage expat

Quote from: epsomraver on December 05, 2019, 03:47:07 PM
Quote from: Cambridge Pete on December 05, 2019, 02:37:51 PM

The house will probably cost 3 million without the land costs,property around there is around the 5 million mark, better tell Scott to watch out for Terry knocking to borrow a cup of sugar!

Scott had better lock up his silver, too.

H4usuallysitting

Got a fare to Oxshot once.....once is enough, not enough street lights....think i saw a sheep

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 07, 2019, 11:36:39 AM
Got a fare to Oxshot once.....once is enough, not enough street lights....think i saw a sheep

Oxshott is part of Gods Country, and that was no sheep, it was John Terry in an Afghan Coat walking his Rottweiler.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.