watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Villa v Leicester

Started by SP, December 08, 2019, 03:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Interesting game with Villa kicking Leicester off the park. How Matt Targett is still on the pitch is a mystery.

Really brings home the gap watching Leicester move the ball at pace & creating their own space.

Sgt Fulham

Not disappointed to see Villa get smashed. It's a shame for Leicester that Liverpool are so good this year as they could be on course for 2nd. Doubt they'll be disappointed with Champions League football though. BR doing a fantastic job there.

HV71

Is Grealish related to Tom Daley ? They possess such similar skills....

Sgt Fulham

Why would you dive when 4-1 down in the 90th minute? Grealish needs a ban.

bobby01

Apart from the diving, his continual barking in the referee ear to get players booked drives me insane.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

bahay18

Fully expect him to burst into tears most games . Doing a Fulham after all ?

Skatzoffc

Quote from: bahay18 on December 08, 2019, 05:06:58 PM

Doing a "Fulham and a half".
They spent £150m
lol
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Statto

Quote from: Skatzoffc on December 08, 2019, 06:26:48 PM
Doing a Fulham after all ?

I both hope and expect they'll go down, but at this stage last season we were 20th with 9 pts, whereas they're now 17th with 15 pts, so they're doing much better than we did

SP

Would love one of the claret & blue teams to drop but I'm concerned Bournemouth may take the third relegation place.  Dropping down the table & more injuries to key players.

St Eve

Our players should watch a video of how Leceister play. Very fast and chase every ball. Play as a team. A pleasure to watch

SG

Quote from: Skatzoffc on December 08, 2019, 06:26:48 PM
Quote from: bahay18 on December 08, 2019, 05:06:58 PM

Doing a "Fulham and a half".
They spent £150m
lol

my thoughts exactly

Baszab

Quote from: St Eve on December 08, 2019, 06:37:02 PM
Our players should watch a video of how Leceister play. Very fast and chase every ball. Play as a team. A pleasure to watch

So right - no substitute for pace in the end

Kebano and AK livened up the whole team when they came on

Proper attacking and direct play instead of watching 80 minutes of the ball pinging back and forth along the back 4

bog

I think the Leicester side looks better than the one that won the league in such spectacular style.

092.gif

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: bog on December 08, 2019, 09:02:11 PM
I think the Leicester side looks better than the one that won the league in such spectacular style.

092.gif

Yeah. And weirdly without Kante and Mahrez who were the "catalyst".
Fair play to Vardy as well. From non league to England international.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

bahay18

If you look at the fixtures villa have played rather than the number of games ,they haven't done much better than us . Main difference is they beat a depleted Norwich where as we lost to both Cardiff and Huddersfield , they beat Newcastle at home , otherwise very similar set of results against the same teams .