watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Watford: Nigel Pearson expected to succeed Quique Sanchez Flores

Started by sunburywhite, December 06, 2019, 05:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Andy S

I cannot see them escaping the drop with Pearson in charge. They have a horrendous run up to Christmas starting with Roy's C Palace tomorrow

St Eve

Probably not but I always thought that he was a good manager. He built the Leicester team before Ranieri took over and we all know how great he was!

fulhamben

Quote from: St Eve on December 07, 2019, 12:36:33 AM
Probably not but I always thought that he was a good manager. He built the Leicester team before Ranieri took over and we all know how great he was!
exactly that, he doesn't get anywhere near enough credit for that. Didn't he win something like 8 out of the last 9 games with them too
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Steven Ageroad

He hasn't had much success in Holland over the last couple of years, in fact I think he got sacked from his last managers job.

Woolly Mammoth

I wish him luck, he will need it as Watford have a shocking record of sacking managers after they choose to employ them in the first place, perhaps their Board should change their strategy and try keeping their Manager and sack themselves.
I also agree that Pearson did not get the credit he was due at Leicester. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MikeTheCubed

Even if he goes down with them you'd expect him to mount a strong challenge to come straight up again. For the same reason I felt we should have kept Slavisa albeit he would have been out of contract.