watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Forrest slipped up again

Started by fulhamben, December 06, 2019, 11:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Could only muster a draw away to millwall. They are now 2 points behind us having now played the same amount of games. Quite the turn around in a couple of weeks where they looked like they would go comfortably above us. Just need Brom and Leeds to have a slip up now
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

The Rational Fan

Quite a few teams have dropped 7 points the last 4 games
Forest
Preston
Swansea
Wednesday
Hull

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 07, 2019, 04:33:23 AM
Quite a few teams have dropped 7 points the last 4 games
Forest
Preston
Swansea
Wednesday
Hull
Half this forum was losing their s.h.i.t four weeks ago 14 weeks into a 40+ game season.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

cookieg

After today's games they'll have their game in hand back but hopefully 5 points behind us.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on December 07, 2019, 04:36:08 AM
Half this forum was losing their s.h.i.t four weeks ago 14 weeks into a 40+ game season.

I was definitely one of them, I thought we had blown our automatic promotion chances.

toshes mate

Interesting comment from Sabri Lamouchi after the game which touches upon much that has been discussed in threads discussed here;

"You can play in a different system, but the attitude must be the same, without the ball you need to win the duels and with the ball you need to make good control and good passes, it's simple things.'

FFC1987

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 07, 2019, 09:04:33 AM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on December 07, 2019, 04:36:08 AM

I was definitely one of them, I thought we had blown our automatic promotion chances.

To be fair, we're still what 6 points at least adrift from top 2 after 4 wins so it was pretty justified. I personally don't think under Parker we're a top 2 side. Correction, 7 points or more. That's pretty poor to be honest. But hey, I just need to remember that we aren't aiming for top 2.