watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jeremy Simpson OUT

Started by sunburywhite, December 10, 2019, 05:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

grandad

Only 58 signatures so not much chance.
Where there's a will there's a wife

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

No offence, but a little pathetic really.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Twig

No offence but I signed it and don't feel silly at all.

bobbo

Quote from: Twig on December 10, 2019, 07:02:37 PM
nor do I.

I can't remember a referee attracting so much negative attraction as this on. I also signed - as an ex referee - and I also don't feel silly. He really shouldn't be officiating.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bobbo on December 10, 2019, 07:07:14 PM
nor do I.

I can't remember a referee attracting so much negative attraction as this on. I also signed - as an ex referee - and I also don't feel silly. He really shouldn't be officiating.
How many signatories do you think will be achieved? 1%, 10%, 20% of home support attendees? And what effect do you think will the petition have? 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 10, 2019, 07:20:45 PM
nor do I.

How many signatories do you think will be achieved? 1%, 10%, 20% of home support attendees? And what effect do you think will the petition have? 

It will do no good at all but sometimes its fun to poke a stick into the side of the FA

Fulham 442

He's apologised apparently for dismissing our penalty claim. Too bloody late now!

Sting of the North

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 10, 2019, 07:22:52 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 10, 2019, 07:20:45 PM
nor do I.

It will do no good at all but sometimes its fun to poke a stick into the side of the FA

I don't think the FA will even flinch at a few hundred supporters signing an online petition. Also I am generally against ganging up for personal attacks on someone, however well deserved it may appear. Reflects badly on all involved in my book, and is a good example of what is bad with the social media age.

ffcthereligion

Quote from: Fulham 442 on December 10, 2019, 07:24:28 PM
He's apologised apparently for dismissing our penalty claim. Too bloody late now!

Any link to this?

love4ffc

Apparently it was mentioned on Skysports.  Just heard about it from a mate. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

sunburywhite

He must have heard about the poll

Steven Ageroad

Apparently Leeds fans did the same against this ref and raised 2500 signatures.

Deeping_white

Quote from: ffcthereligion on December 10, 2019, 07:56:48 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on December 10, 2019, 07:24:28 PM

Any link to this?

Sky Sports mentioned it tonight, apparently apologised straight after the game to Parker so if he didn't need to see a replay to realise he was wrong, makes me think that he didn't give it on purpose