Main Menu

FFCTV

Started by Moltobueno, December 10, 2019, 07:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moltobueno

Preston game not shown via FFCTV?  :016:

ianthailand

love4ffc

The game is being broadcast in the UK so ESPN plus is broadcasting it here in the States.  No FFCtv for tonight's match. 

Imagine streams can be found, though I know of none so far. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Moltobueno

Damn.

Thanks for the replies.

KeenCottager

Please post any streams if possible

jayffc

Has ESPN shown every game of ours this year? wondering about switching from FFCTV for which you pay £120 and cant watch any midweek bleedin games!

White Flea

jayffc

Russianrob

FFCtv is dross,sack the lot of them together with the clueless manager!!!!

akf

Quote from: love4ffc on December 10, 2019, 07:34:45 PM
The game is being broadcast in the UK so ESPN plus is broadcasting it here in the States.  No FFCtv for tonight's match. 

Imagine streams can be found, though I know of none so far.

This is annoying, not shown due to UK and US broadcast- but what about the rest of the world!? £120 is a fair amount to pay even for all the games, but so many are getting picked up by Sky.  It is harsh waking up at 4:45am in Tokyo to find that yet another game is blocked!

kiwian

watched the game on ffctv and no commentary at all, just crowd sounds. What gives?
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

love4ffc

Quote from: kiwian on December 12, 2019, 03:43:14 AM
watched the game on ffctv and no commentary at all, just crowd sounds. What gives?

If I had to guess, Fulham got the video from SKy sports with no commentary.  They probably wanted to get it out as fast as possible giving them no time to overlap GJ and his commentary. 

It's easier I'm guessing for Fulham to work their magic with overlaying commentary when they do the recording for no broadcasted matches. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Logicalman

Quote from: jayffc on December 10, 2019, 07:44:11 PM
Has ESPN shown every game of ours this year? wondering about switching from FFCTV for which you pay £120 and cant watch any midweek bleedin games!

Only when Sky picks up one of our games for broadcasting is it shown on ESPN+ in the US (Sky in the UK?).
All other games are broadcast by FFCTv with J&J commentary.

I would imagine that the simple reason Fulham are being picked up more by Sky is that we are presently a strong contender for the play-offs, and especially with any other contender teams, we get air time. Double-edged sword really.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulham 442

I bought a match ticket for the Bristol City game and I have to say the picture quality was pretty poor.  Every time there was an action shot and the camera moved to follow the ball it was really blurry and hard to follow. I'm hoping for better on Saturday, result wise as well of course!