1 (0.8%)
Mawson
1 (0.8%)
Arter
1 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Voting closed: January 12, 2020, 05:10:14 PM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your FOF MOTM v Hull City today and why? Cast your vote, and let us know below

FFCAli

I heard that the Hull fans had voted for the squirrel in the north east corner of the pitch.

love4ffc

Ivan for me.  His touch gets away from him a lot but he did well to score that goal. 

Shout out to Knockeart.  i am not his biggest fan but he did well today with lots of good passing and getting stuck in for some great defending. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

grandad

I voted for Odoi. Faultless & had Bowen in his back pocket all game.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bigalffc

KMac for me, some good forward passing and winning in the air defensively, worked hard.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Whitestone

Cavaliero for the goal. The only bit of quality throughout the 90 minutes. Can't fault the team for effort. Together they did well to keep a clean sheet but Hull were poor.

filham

I only heard the GJ commentary so I will wait until I have at least seen some highlights. However at this stage I think perhaps our much criticised defence are due some praise by keeping a clean sheet and am thinking that Odoi may have again done a good job.

YankeeJim

When scoring players on a 1-10 scale, I consider a 6 as doing a solid job, nothing spectacular but getting it done. Cav gets a six, KMac a five and pretty much the rest a 4 or 5. Not one Hull player got above a five. So by default, Cav is MOM. There wasn't a lot of skill demonstrated by anyone on the pitch today. Dull game but three wonderful points. I'll take it!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Fulham 442

Quote from: grandad on January 11, 2020, 05:20:39 PM
I voted for Odoi. Faultless & had Bowen in his back pocket all game.
Agreed. Me too

filham

Right, I am going for McDonald , some good passing and helped a lot in getting that clean sheet.

ffcne

Macdonald had a shaky start but improved to give a great performance.
But Dennis was excellent especially up against Bowen.

Mince n Tatties

Odoi...Kept their danger man quiet.

Woolly Mammoth

I have to give it to Odoi on this occasion, he did well considering he had to deal with a very decent player in Bowen, in some ways Dennis is a bit of an unsung hero.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.