watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Injuries/ Team for tomorrow

Started by JEEVES, December 13, 2019, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEEVES

Please, please, please if there is any one remotely ITK on this forum can you give us some form of rough update or even speculation as to who might be available tomorrow? I'd even appreciate educated guesses from some of our more seasoned FoF's.

I felt sick when I saw our line up against Preston and I've felt bad about tomorrow's game since way back when everyone was fit.

I'm going tomorrow. The only thing that feels worse than losing after a game is losing knowing full well you could/ should have won if you had all your players available.

Assuming (praying) Cairney is over his bug and starts, idk about you lot but if I had to pick one of the injured players to be fit it would hands down be Bobby Reid.

If Onomah starts I can't see anything but a loss..

Fulham1959

Got it !

ITK = "In the know" (I presume).

JEEVES

Lol cheers bro, not quite what I'd hoped for, but I'm glad you've learnt something this evening.

filham

The injury list is always a well kept secret  and we really will not know who is available until 2pm tomorrow.

JEEVES

Yeah but back in the day there was people like MJG who knew the low down.. are completely on our own now?

Friendsoffulham

Quote from: JEEVES on December 13, 2019, 10:23:27 PM
Yeah but back in the day there was people like MJG who knew the low down.. are completely on our own now?

'Back in the day' there were a lot more ITK's, we were a smaller Club, Some had friends / family internal, and a lot more information was accessible. These days, the Club are very tight lipped, their staff are subject NDA's, and they are a lot more careful due to GDPR regulations. It's not that people are on their own, it's more of a case that this type of information is not as readily available as before.

Jim©

I'd suggest that we'll have TC back, Sess on bench, no Reid, reed, Arter or odoi from what Parker was saying. Personally think knockaert should be rested with neeskens in.
Real shame of all this was Tuesday where we'd have won with a couple of those involved.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on December 13, 2019, 11:35:54 PM

'Back in the day' there were a lot more ITK's, we were a smaller Club, Some had friends / family internal, and a lot more information was accessible. These days, the Club are very tight lipped, their staff are subject NDA's, and they are a lot more careful due to GDPR regulations. It's not that people are on their own, it's more of a case that this type of information is not as readily available as before.

The current Mrs Short is on an NDA following ITK inside info on FFP and the RSPCA. LOL. She is still my BFF and will be researching GDPR regs later, whatever they are, along with the GDP and updating RSPB subscriptions FAIK. Meanwhile OTTS. COYW

Sorry Jeeves.

filham

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on December 13, 2019, 11:35:54 PM

That must mean that Hilda the tea lady has been subjected to an NDA, how cruel. If I was her I would now subject the top brass to tea bags served in a plastic cups and reserve the tea pots and best china for the players.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I have a feeling, 11 players will start for Fulham. And they will use those that are available and dont have knocks, suspensions or injuries.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

SP

Yes, which is definately the way it should be.  Having said that, a lot of the transfer rumours these days seem to prove accurate?