https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Parker

Started by ByTheRiver, December 12, 2019, 04:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ByTheRiver

Up for Manager Of The Month award...

MJG

4th best set of results in November, so might be up for it, but doubt will win it.
Just the views of a long term fan

davew

Quote from: ByTheRiver on December 12, 2019, 04:18:23 PM
Up for Manager Of The Month award...
LOL and I suppose nominated by BBC and Sky commentators, Fulham fans would never have voted for this!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

70sPimlico

filham

He deserves an award and it is time we all got behind him.

RaySmith

Quote from: filham on December 12, 2019, 09:59:37 PM
He deserves an award and it is time we all got behind him.

0001.jpeg

Woolly Mammoth

He does deserve it after 4 wins in a row, I hope he wins it, but even if he does not, I would like to see people get off his back, and support his efforts to make Fulham successful as that is what we all want. Instead of wanting to keep changing the manager whenever the direction of the wind changes. We need stability, I was sorry when Slavisa left, I thought that was a an error of judgement which was orchestrated because I do not think it was happy families within the infrastructure of the club, which was then magnified by CR's appointment which quickly went pear shaped, and SP has been in the managers seat for a matter of months, we are in 3rd place, and many want his head on a plate. How fickle is that, many clubs in the Championship are ambitious, especially the sleeping giants. Up to a dozen clubs will strongly fancy their chances of successfully achieving a top 6 place, and we have to ensure Fulham are in that top six, whether it is in 6th place or 1st place.
There are 75 points up for grabs and we haven't even reached halfway, and the January transfer window will be crucial.
Fulham should have the muscle to get the targets we do need to ensure we are in the mix at the completion of the League campaign.
Then we can determine and have a much clearer idea if Scott Parker is the right man for Fulham. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

toshes mate

MOTM awards tend to be a poisoned chalice and so I am hoping Parker doesn't win it and so should he.

Woolly Mammoth

Perhaps he will settle for a Goldfish.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Statto

Won by Biesla.

Must be about a 50% chance of Parker getting sacked in a week, if we lose the next two as many on here are predicting. We'll likely drop out of the top 6, out of the top 10 and maybe even out of the top half. Can you imagine Man City being in the bottom half at Christmas? That would be a pretty catastrophic failure from Parker and he'd surely be gone.

Amazing how much things can change in a few weeks.