watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cottage Talk Full Time: Brentford vs. Fulham

Started by Russ Goldman, December 14, 2019, 06:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Goldman

In this episode, co-host Mike Gregg, who was at Griffin Park, shared his initial reaction to Fulham's pathetic performance in their 1-0 loss to Brentford. Mike does not hold back his feelings on this loss for Fulham. He gave his thoughts on the players, but also gave his view on Scott Parker's role in this loss. Lastly, Mike talked about what really bothered him after the match, and it deals with the Fulham head coach.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/11083314/cottage-talk-full-time-brentford-vs-fulh

70sPimlico

Russ Goldman

Good Morning Everyone.

If you have listened already, I would be your curious your view of what Mike and myself discussed right after the match. Please let me know what you thought of the show. We were both very upset after the match and you hear that.

toshes mate

One of the better Cottage Talks I have heard since it actually summarizes all that was wrong with that game from beginning to the aftermath.  I thought Mike Gregg said 'release the flair' but, either way, FFC need to release something ... or somebody.

MJG

Quote from: toshes mate on December 15, 2019, 10:29:02 AM
One of the better Cottage Talks I have heard since it actually summarizes all that was wrong with that game from beginning to the aftermath.  I thought Mike Gregg said 'release the flair' but, either way, FFC need to release something ... or somebody.
I'll have to listen back as I can't quite remember what I said I was so angry.
Just the views of a long term fan

RaySmith

Mike's anger certainly came across.
Not his usual dispassionate analysis, which I've always found illuminating ,but definitely made me think something must be wrong here, rather than 'yeah, but they're always negative,' which I know Mike isn't.

Obviously wasn't at the game myself, but was at Preston, when  things didn't seem that bad, just the usual defensive mistakes, and failure to take chances, and there were the mitigating  circumstances of injury and illness. How much was that a factor yesterday? do people think.

Anyway, Mike's anger  really made me think, and was pretty depressing  after  an already depressing loss, though I would still appeal to  fans to get behind the manager and team  at the next game, as i know Mike will himself.