watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

KEVIN MACDONALD

Started by Jims Dentist, December 16, 2019, 07:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims Dentist

I have not head KMac mentioned on any injury or illness lists recently yet he has not been in our squads.

Does anyone know what the situation is?

Statto

I assume he's injured

If he is fit and not being selected ahead of Onomah, Parker wants not only sacking but banning from all FFC premises and reporting to the police for abusing a football club

The Rational Fan

A surely we kept Cisse for this kind of DM injury crisis.

HV71

Whether fit or not we need a new version of K Mac - not just to replicate his playing skills but also his on field leadership ( something we really do miss )

Jamie88

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 16, 2019, 08:34:13 PM

I would actually pick Cisse over KMac if the two were available. Still haven't seen Cisse put in a poor performance to be honest! KMac is playing as if he were 41 instead of 31 if the last year is anything to go by!

colinwhite

Has a calf problem . Recuuring niggly injury which is very difficult to get rid of . hopes to be in the squad for Leeds.

sunburywhite

Sadly not the player he was 2 years ago
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Jamie88 on December 16, 2019, 08:42:46 PM

I would actually pick Cisse over KMac if the two were available. Still haven't seen Cisse put in a poor performance to be honest! KMac is playing as if he were 41 instead of 31 if the last year is anything to go by!

Cisse plays well in the African Cup and never gets a run for Fulham even in the PL2. A year ago he started in the premier league and didn't look completely out of his depth, which I couldn't say about KMac.

Jamie88

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 16, 2019, 09:52:21 PM

Cisse plays well in the African Cup and never gets a run for Fulham even in the PL2. A year ago he started in the premier league and didn't look completely out of his depth, which I couldn't say about KMac.

Exactly, I find his situation very odd, though the fact that he has been overlooked by three managers now suggests there is something about him that isn't favoured. However, as I said before I genuinely can't recall a poor performance from him even if he never set the world alight.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

It doesn't seem that long ago that he tore us apart at CC playing for wolves
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Jamie88 on December 16, 2019, 11:44:50 PM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 16, 2019, 09:52:21 PM

Exactly, I find his situation very odd, though the fact that he has been overlooked by three managers now suggests there is something about him that isn't favoured. However, as I said before I genuinely can't recall a poor performance from him even if he never set the world alight.

Tend to agree, always looked tidy

love4ffc

It is odd.  Like he is being frozen out.  I know he is slower then others in the holding position but he always played it well.  Acting like a 5th defender at times.  Basically the same roll that Harry plays. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

hovewhite

Don't know why Cisse is not in the mix