watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Michael Hector question.

Started by jarv, December 19, 2019, 01:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

When will he start in the team? Who will make way for him? Formation ? Any ideas anyone?

ALG01

Quote from: jarv on December 19, 2019, 01:35:44 PM
When will he start in the team? Who will make way for him? Formation ? Any ideas anyone?

Isn't the first question, is he any good?
The second is, is he better than what we have?

Statto

He has proven quality at this level. On paper he'll be one of our best two CBs along with Mawson. Of course quality on paper doesn't equate to quality on the pitch and I'm generally for choosing players based on their last performance, but when the whole team is playing poorly like we have been for the last couple of years, my inclination is just to persist with whatever's best on paper. If we'd persisted with Chambers at CB last year he'd likely have come good IMO, so that's what I'd do with Mawson, and with Hector even if he's shaky to begin with.

Jamie88

Quote from: ALG01 on December 19, 2019, 01:38:24 PM

If the answer to the first question is yes, then the second answer is certainly yes!

Nero

sarnian

Either a back 3 or Ream could go left back with Bryan further forward

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: sarnian on December 19, 2019, 02:41:20 PM
Either a back 3 or Ream could go left back with Bryan further forward

Ream is so average at left back...mind you Bryan isn't much better on current form.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

jarv

Thanks for the responses. In usa, I rarely see Fulham, (gave up on fulham tv because it breaks down all the time) so I get my news on here. I have read some good reports about him. Let's hope. Might turn out to be the next "cookie" at centre back.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

He will make his debut in a much changed team in the Cup game against .aston ?Villa.

davew

I was about to ask the same 2 questions and maybe 2 answers i.e. don´t know and who knows. I know nothing about Hector at all.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Jamie88 on December 19, 2019, 02:06:06 PM

If the answer to the first question is yes, then the second answer is certainly yes!
Lol, that makes a lot of sense!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)