watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What’s Tony up to now?

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, December 19, 2019, 06:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

On Twitter, there's a video going around, where he's participating in wrestling moves, and performs a Stone Cold Steve Austin type slam dunk on a 6ft + wrestler?

Naturally, it's a bit of a promotion for the WWE, all play acting, but really, our DOF doing that? We're going to get slated.... wasn't so long ago, a certain CK wanted to sumo-wrestle Jokanovic during a press conference, which was frowned upon greatly  1500.gif 063.gif

Statto

We have a prime minister than rugby tackled Lothar Matteus (and was then slapped on the arse by Ray Wilkins) in a charity football match and our last chairman sung "they call me Mohamed" to the tune of "Here comes the hootstepper" on the Ali G show. I've no problem with it. I like people who can have a laugh.

Friendsoffulham

WHAT! Fulham vice-chairman and AEW owner Tony Khan hits Stone Cold Stunner after AEW Dynamite

Life has started well for AEW as they approach the one-year anniversary of their existence.
So good for the newly-formed wrestling company that their owner, Tony Khan, can hit Stone Cold Stunners on talent after Dynamite goes off the air!

Cody Rhodes and Tony Khan stand alongside new AEW producer Dean Malenko (middle)
AEW was formed on New Year's Day this year, but they only debuted as a weekly television show in October.

Since then, they have had 12 episodes and have beaten their Wednesday night competitor, NXT, on nine occasions with the 12th still to be determined.
At the close of the 12th episode, Tony Khan made a rare in-ring appearance and hit Shawn Spears with a Stone Cold Stunner. Yes, you read that right! Watch below:

?s=21

Khan is, of course, the vice-chairman and director of football at Fulham in the UK and part of the ownership of the Jacksonville Jaguars in the NFL.
As a lifelong wrestling fan, Khan is said to have invested $100million of his own money to get All Elite Wrestling off the ground.
To be fair, if you're a wrestling fan and you start your own company, are you not going to stun someone?!

AEW's next pay-per-view goes down in February 2020 and is called Revolution.

https://talksport.com/sport/wrestling/645376/fulham-chairman-stone-cold-aew-tony-khan-stunner/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=talksportfacebook&utm_source=Facebook#

HV71

YankeeJim

Your all wrong. Its election season in the colonies and Tony aims to run for president. He knows that the current occupant of the White made a number of appearances with the WWF so he's trying the same route.
Just saying....
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.