News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come on you super Whites, Lets do this !

Started by Riversider, December 21, 2019, 08:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Just give us 100% effort lads that's all we ask,
The home "Performances " this season have been by and large woeful , let's have a 'Performance " today that we can all be proud of 👊🏻
The first 15 minutes today is vital , we need to win that spell , put them on the back foot and the home support will respond.
COYSW

Milo

S.F.Sorrow

Yes, the first 15 minutes will be vital. They obviously know about our weaknesses so I expect high pressure from the start. If we keep trying to play out from the back under pressure I fear we will lose this game before half time. Please no attempts at tiki-taka inside our own box today! I have a feeling the best chance of winning against Leeds is by taking them by surprise and go 4-4-2 or something. We can always revert to our usual tactics if it doesn't work. We simply can't keep relying on crosses for Mitro. It's far too predictable against the better sides. But then again, Bielsa has probably been hiding in the bushes at Motspur Park all week and ready for whatever we throw at them...

colinwhite

Burt

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

Fulham 442

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on December 21, 2019, 09:50:36 AM
Yes, the first 15 minutes will be vital. They obviously know about our weaknesses so I expect high pressure from the start. If we keep trying to play out from the back under pressure I fear we will lose this game before half time. Please no attempts at tiki-taka inside our own box today! I have a feeling the best chance of winning against Leeds is by taking them by surprise and go 4-4-2 or something. We can always revert to our usual tactics if it doesn't work. We simply can't keep relying on crosses for Mitro. It's far too predictable against the better sides. But then again, Bielsa has probably been hiding in the bushes at Motspur Park all week and ready for whatever we throw at them...
I agree. And want to see us compete too instead of faffing around with no end product.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 21, 2019, 02:40:34 PM
Cometh the hour Cometh the man. 🆘⚽️

Just left pub and walking to the ground.  Dreading this. Onomah starting over Stef Jo?! FFS!!

Riversider

I've got a hint of confidence about me, hopefully still feeling this way half an hour from now
COYSW  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on December 21, 2019, 02:42:33 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 21, 2019, 02:40:34 PM
Cometh the hour Cometh the man. 🆘⚽️

Just left pub and walking to the ground.  Dreading this. Onomah starting over Stef Jo?! FFS!!

Yes I am very disappointed Stef is not starting. I cannot understand it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.