watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scuffles in the park after

Started by SP, December 21, 2019, 06:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Pathetic, these clowns seriously need to grow up.

MikeW

Well it's Leeds. What do you expect?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Russianrob

Leeds supporters are coward,if there are less than 5 of them together just say boo to them and they will flee!

Mince n Tatties

I lost my packet of marshmallows walking through the park,I'm sure a Leeds fan dipped my coat pocket.😫

JoelH5

Typical Leeds fans. Just like Cardiff. They like in a poo hole so all they have is football and therefore take it too seriously
I was there, standing in the Putney end

copthornemike

Who cares - prays will take longer to get home I hope

domprague

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

KJS

Leeds fan bumped me on purpose outside the ground just laughed at him and walked on he didn't know what to do👍

Lighthouse

I remember years ago Leeds fans wandering about looking for the 'Fulham Firm'. Some clubs have fans who just traditionally have a huge chip on their shoulder.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

Bad losers with bad breath and bad taste in a club they support.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Logicalman

Leeds have always had a rep to live up to, especially since the '90 riot down in Bournemouth.

Even during those riots though they had to go mob-handed or most were like scared kittens and wouldn't say boo to a goose, especially as the Yorkshire force had told them we were all "southern softies" and a walk-over, something we dispelled on the Friday night, and maintained throughout the weekend to their surprise!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 22, 2019, 01:04:25 PM
Northern Nancy's then.

Ha Ha, just about Woolly, and shocked Northern Nancy's at that! We did get a lot of overtime out of that though.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Logicalman on December 22, 2019, 01:08:39 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 22, 2019, 01:04:25 PM
Northern Nancy's then.

Ha Ha, just about Woolly, and shocked Northern Nancy's at that! We did get a lot of overtime out of that though.

Splendid and good to hear.

Never forget your Roots.

epsomraver

Walked through the park along by the river, back to Putney, saw and heard nothing so couldn't have been much, bit of shoulder pushing going past the away end but that's Leeds, best thing said was " At least |I am not going back to Leeds"

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Logicalman on December 22, 2019, 12:56:50 PM

Leeds have always had a rep to live up to, especially since the '90 riot down in Bournemouth.

Even during those riots though they had to go mob-handed or most were like scared kittens and wouldn't say boo to a goose, especially as the Yorkshire force had told them we were all "southern softies" and a walk-over, something we dispelled on the Friday night, and maintained throughout the weekend to their surprise!

Why would they want to say "boo to a goose"  what have the goose/geese ever done to them ?
Perhaps a Fulham fan once goosed a Leeds fans sister ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

filham

Bet it was a long journey home for them with nothing to take from the Cottage but five yellow cards.

SP

Quote from: KJS on December 22, 2019, 09:23:52 AM
Leeds fan bumped me on purpose outside the ground just laughed at him and walked on he didn't know what to do👍

Well done sir, the best response.  It wasnt unexpected Leeds fans spoiling for a fight but I was surprised by the FFC fans who decided to front them up when provoked.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on December 22, 2019, 05:06:23 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on December 22, 2019, 12:56:50 PM

Why would they want to say "boo to a goose"  what have the goose/geese ever done to them ?
Perhaps a Fulham fan once goosed a Leeds fans sister ?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Never forget your Roots.

Pieter A’dam

Leeds, horrible fans and ugly from the start ... They kept moaning about our time wasting, but they kept falling over especially in the first half on light touches, especially that right back with the girly hair. I am sitting right behind the goal, Putney stand. 5 minutes before the end they threw a full beer bottle in our end, one guy hit hard on his head.