watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Proud

Started by domprague, December 21, 2019, 08:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domprague

So proud of our team for keeping their composure in the face of those kick, bollock and bite merchants today. It was clear they were trying to get Mitro to lose his rag and get sent off so well done him for channelling that into working  his socks for the team.
I thought the ref was poor and failed to spot that , like the Leeds teams of the 1970s, they were taking it in turns to foul. Mind you, there was at least one straight red out there.
Also have huge respect for the way the team chased down seemingly lost causes - our winner came from one.
As Scotty said, today was about character more than quality and we showed plenty. Bodes well for the rest of the season.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

bobbo

There was an obvious change with all the player I thought. The extra effort was apparent in every position , but it did help having Harrison reed play he made I noticeable difference. Mitro gave their two centre backs he'll all game. Me too I was proud of the turnaround. I don't agree at all with it but the feisty send off they got last week at brentford may just have sent a message home.
1975 just leaving home full of hope