watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Score - Chelsea V Fulham

Started by White Noise, November 09, 2010, 04:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I've got a good feeling about our next couple of game and I am therefore going with -

Dark Side 1 - Fulham 2 - Gera & Dembele

AlFayedsChequebook

I have taken off my optimists hat and firmly put on my pessimists hat. This way I will not be disappointed whatever the outcome.

Chelsea 3-0 Fulham - a return to form for Drogba.

mrska

Sadly we will lose 2-0..  i'd love to score though...

Lighthouse

2-0 to Scum but a battling draw against Newcastle.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MikeR

The dark side at home hasn't yet conceded or scored less than 2 goals, and it's hard for me to imagine what we can bring that will change any of that. But then again, I'm a Fulham follower and so am required to believe in the the implausible: Dark side 1 - 1 Fulham (Malouda, Davies).
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

VicHalomsLovechild

Demps gets a hat trick and Terry sent off as part of the process. Pants frustrates Drogba and the later has a massive fit of the strops.
We do gift them two goals and the dying minutes can only be watched through your fingers. Fat Fred gets arrested for public order offences after the game and Santa Cruz is spotted in the crowd.
:yay: Tell me am I asking too much? oh and will you also pledge a small amount of cash (I'll put a tenner in the hat)so we can spring the "herniated one" on Thursday morning.

HatterDon

When they are on their game, The Undead are probably the best side in the world right now. They are breathtaking to watch, and work well individually and collectively. We, on the other hand have serious injuries to our strikers and our fullbacks, and if we get four shots on goal in a match, it's considered the display of a Fulham offensive juggernaut. We also haven't won away from home since Dempsey's bank shot off of Z-bird's ass at the start of LAST season.

So I figure we beat them 3-0!  :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

leonffc

Its gonna be 4 with no reply I'm afraid  :041:

timmyg

We've (oddly) been playing Chelsea tougher at their ground than ours for the past few seasons.

With that said, 2-0 to them.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Jimpav

Fantasy:     1-3 Fulham
Possibility:   2-2
Realistically: 2-0

ImperialWhite

Could well be our first thrashing of the season. I'm going 3-0.

bigalffc

Wish I could feel optimistic but our weakened team will struggle. 2-0  to the scum
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

WhiteJC

Quote from: leonffc on November 09, 2010, 06:11:36 PM
Its gonna be 4 with no reply I'm afraid  :041:

yeh, I'd feel sorry for them when we beat them by 4 goals  :dft012:

SmithyFFC

2-1 Fulham. EJ 90th mintue flying header.

You know its gonna happen!
FTID

Burt

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on November 09, 2010, 08:15:53 PM
2-1 Fulham. EJ 90th mintue flying header.

You know its gonna happen!

Erm...

...no!!

I would be ecstatic with a draw, and not surprised by a defeat.

Mr Fulham

Chelscum 4 Fulham 1

Drogba (2), Kalou, Essien - A. Johnson (or Dempsey)