more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is anyone else depressed?

Started by absenteeism, December 23, 2019, 10:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJS

Quote from: absenteeism on December 23, 2019, 10:01:12 PM
Players bought, players sold. Games won, games lost.

Seemingly no reason why some players play well and others play poorly.

You can discuss tactics and expected goals until the cows come home but at the end of the day you are searching for an explanation to fit the result.

There is not a lot of cheer in Fulham these days. Our Academy utilises disgusting tactics in signing players. Our first team is overseen by nepotism.

I don't know any more.

The joy and spark has been lost for me.

No not at all if Fulham depresses you and that's all you have to worry about you need to get a life 🙄🙄🙄

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: absenteeism on December 23, 2019, 10:01:12 PM
Players bought, players sold. Games won, games lost.

Seemingly no reason why some players play well and others play poorly.

You can discuss tactics and expected goals until the cows come home but at the end of the day you are searching for an explanation to fit the result.

There is not a lot of cheer in Fulham these days. Our Academy utilises disgusting tactics in signing players. Our first team is overseen by nepotism.

I don't know any more.

The joy and spark has been lost for me.

I can understand your reasons why you feel the joy and spark has been lost for you. However, this should not cause depression, there could be many reasons why you may feel depressed but Fulham and football should not be one of them. Despite what many football fans may feel about their football club, at the end of the day it's only a game.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

Not depressed at all, just very dissapointed we didn't beat Luton. I know we're not going to win every game but I really thought we'd win this one.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on December 27, 2019, 03:26:48 AM
Not depressed at all, just very dissapointed we didn't beat Luton. I know we're not going to win every game but I really thought we'd win this one.

Bobbo, this Division is full of booby traps, pot holes, obstacle courses and the unexpected, as was shown yesterday at Kenilworth Road. As we know these teams are fighting for there lives to stay up, and we can expect every game to be a Cup Final of one kind or another. So like you I am disappointed but not surprised because FULHAM are so inconsistent, and even more so when they keep handing the opponents the lead with school boy errors, they were embarrassing.
Nevertheless, Fulham are capable of beating any team in this Division, and just as capable of losing to any team in this Division, and there lies the problem. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.