watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is red button working for anyone

Started by fulhamben, December 26, 2019, 03:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFC1987

It's working for all games bar Fulham. Someone's getting the sack as two of the 4 options has WestBrom playing....

Jamie88

On sky sports app is was, until kick off and it switched to a different match

FFC1987

fulhamben

Well it looks like being a typical Fulham game so I'm glad I'm not watching. Already one down
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Neil D

DevonFFC

Neil D

Barnsley on two different buttons.  You can't get enough of a good thing.

Nero

FFCpmd

Had the same problem, called Sky, they got me to switch off the sky box and switch on again, go to Sky Sports 3 and the press red button, and it's match number 5, press 5 and mysteriously it's back!!! (but I missed both goals!)  Good luck! 

Wingnut

Red button started at 3:02. Match Number 5. No replays on this.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Baszab

You would think with Sky's billions of revenue they could afford a few more HD cameras for the Red Button option
It's like watching in a third world country

Tonywa

The only time the Red Button has worked for me this season was on a night when we weren't playing and I was able to switch around the various games Sky was showing.  It's not worked for me on any of our games. 

The Cravenette

If you record on the red button and don't mind watching about 5 mins behind, you can at least rewind to make your own replays. Unfortunately today when I started watching my recording at 3.05 it was recording the Charlton game even though it was listed as our match. All good plans and all that......

sarnian

First time I've used the red button, 3.03 and had no problems. No replays but better than I was expecting reading posts about previous games.