watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ream and Mawson

Started by Rambler, December 26, 2019, 04:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moltobueno

Their pairing isn't the problem, the individual errors are costing us...

Sgt Fulham

Unprofessional crap performances week in week out. Look at those goals and tell me they're professional footballers, especially Mawson. Hope we get rid.

FulhamKC

So who would you drop for Hector, Ream or Mawson. For me, Mawson.

Tonywa

The worst Centre Back partnership in recent years was Zesh Rehmann and Zat Knight.  Made the current incumbents look superb.

Facts Not Fiction

New defenders are not needed IMO.

Christie, Odoi, Sessegnon, Mawson, Hector, Ream, Bryan and Le Marchand is more than enough for this level.

charlesoz

To be fair, Parker has had zero chance to change the central defence pairing because one option is ineligible, one injured and one suspended
That all changes now.  Odoi is free from suspension and HAS to start against Stoke instead of Mawson.  As soon as eligible, Hector HAS to come in
Scott Parker would have to be blind not to see that the problem has been pretty much ongoing since August but has now reached the point of no return
His hands have been tied up until now and he has had to hope and pray, along with the rest of us, that Mawson didn't stuff up yet again
If Parker perseveres with Mawson against Stoke then he is definitely putting his job on the line

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 27, 2019, 12:27:29 AM
New defenders are not needed IMO.

Christie, Odoi, Sessegnon, Mawson, Hector, Ream, Bryan and Le Marchand is more than enough for this level.

Exactly; but, you could say the same for our midfield and support attack players ! So what's going wrong ?

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: FulhamKC on December 26, 2019, 11:47:20 PM
So who would you drop for Hector, Ream or Mawson. For me, Mawson.

Prestons first goal was from an awful piece of play by Mawson 🤢 ! He makes more mistakes than Ream

KJS

Same pairing that defended well v Leeds they are just inconsistent hopefully we will be able to drop mawson when Hector is available