watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joe Bryan

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 26, 2019, 05:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Good going forward,but his defending is terrible most times,gets caught out with balls over top always looking for the offside,instead of concentrating on the game.

FFC1987

Sadly, his final ball and crossing as been poor for a few games now and it highlights his weaknesses in defending.

filham

Quote from: FFC1987 on December 26, 2019, 05:13:50 PM
Sadly, his final ball and crossing as been poor for a few games now and it highlights his weaknesses in defending.
Generally our crossing from wide positions is not good and Bryan's is as bad as the rest.

Robbie

One thing is clear, this defence is not good enough to play fussy football at the back. Parker needs to get a grip on this !

Chutney

We could see last season that he's bad but we then decide to sign a load of attacking players in the summer instead of replacing the defenders.
C O Y W

FFC1987

Quote from: filham on December 26, 2019, 05:20:53 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on December 26, 2019, 05:13:50 PM
Generally our crossing from wide positions is not good and Bryan's is as bad as the rest.

I agree but it's worse if you can't defend and get shown up often.

grandad

Agree about all our crosses. Today we made 36 but with only 19% were accurate. I don´t think Bryan is 100% recovered from his recent injury. He remains our only option at LB
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

This is the damage when a club relies on statts.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

john dempsey

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 26, 2019, 06:12:09 PM
This is the damage when a club relies on statts.
god you are on one tonight

FFC1987

I think he's low on confidence to be honest. He usually has a peach of a left wing swinging in but some recently have either hit the GK or gone out too wide and high for anyone to get near. It's not surprising though, the way we play/defend. Must be taxing on a player being part of such a shambolic defence in both the EPL then the championship.

AnOldBrownie

I like Joe...but if he's your starter you need better defensive players.     

I mentioned in another thread a younger LB on a team that may get relegated that would be a good competitor for Joe's starting position.

Obviously I'd rather get the best championship holding mid currently on a team not in the top of the table.