watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harry Arter

Started by Weybridge White, December 27, 2019, 03:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weybridge White

Does anyone know how much longer Arter will be out?  I'm beginning to think that he and Parker have fallen out.

Jimsbeerbelly

Had an opp on his ankle, had been needing it for while, due back in around 2-3 weeks.

Weybridge White

filham

Arter looked good at the beginning of the season although at times he carried a distinct red card threat.
When he is fit he is going to struggle to replace Reed, Onomah or Johanson , all are playing well.

Jims Dentist

He spent a lot of last season injured when with Cardiff.
Apart from a terrific home debue, Given his likely large loan fee and wages has his signing been a SP mistake.

MrFFC

Parker said he is back in training so I reckon he could be available for Hull away possibly
Come on you Whites!! :)

Woolly Mammoth

When he is match fit, I reckon Harry Arter will be a key player in Fulhams attempt to gain promotion and win the FA Cup. He is one of those tenacious players that can change games and make things happen, and we desperately need his tenacity back to galvanise the troops. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Weybridge White on December 27, 2019, 03:51:21 PM
Does anyone know how much longer Arter will be out?  I'm beginning to think that he and Parker have fallen out.
Would have been an awkward Christmas if those two have fallen out

FulhamStu

Arter will provide leadership on the pitch, something we desperately need.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Tell me if I am right or wrong but arn't the club covered by insurance for these long term absentees so it is likely that his wages are largely paid for.

fulhamben

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on December 28, 2019, 11:26:45 AM
Tell me if I am right or wrong but arn't the club covered by insurance for these long term absentees so it is likely that his wages are largely paid for.

ive never heard of insurance against injury for footballers. Career ending injuries but not just injuries
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Quote from: FulhamStu on December 28, 2019, 09:56:57 AM
Arter will provide leadership on the pitch, something we desperately need.
Yes, I agree he will make a good leader on the pitch but first he has to be fit. Not sure we can place our hopes for the rest of the season on him playing regularly.

Roberty

Quote from: Jims Dentist on December 27, 2019, 07:55:36 PM
He spent a lot of last season injured when with Cardiff.
Apart from a terrific home debue, Given his likely large loan fee and wages has his signing been a SP mistake.

Never heard anything like that before - recruitment mistakes are always laid at TK's door on here !
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy