Main Menu

Hector Registered

Started by Friendsoffulham, January 03, 2020, 03:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Bill2

Look forward to seeing him on Saturday.

bill taylors apprentice

It would be typical if he's picked up a niggling injury in the last couple of days and isn't quite up to making his debut for a while!

Lighthouse

We all know how good our central defensive signings have been under Khan. So perhaps looking forward to seeing our new signing is not on the top of my list.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Nice and welcome officially
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RaySmith

Good news, hopefully he'll help  give us  the defensive solidity we so desperately need.

Welcome to Fulham Michael.

Beamer

Nice to see that, shame that as far as I can see nobody thought it worth putting on the main site, although the extension of a loan to Accrington Stanley was news worthy enough.

MikeW

All good Tony.  Now address the rest of the problems in defence and defensive mid field.  If you are relying on your regular scouting team we may as well forget it.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

ALG01

PR king strikes again
He has been ours for half a season but was unable to play, how ridiculous is that management style.

Slaphead in Qatar

If he cuts the mustard it could be as big as mitro signing a few years ago in jan

Woolly Mammoth

He appears to fit the requirements needed, let's hope he is as good as the label says he is, because that would be a big step in the right direction.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MikeW

Quote from: Beamer on January 03, 2020, 10:08:56 PM
Nice to see that, shame that as far as I can see nobody thought it worth putting on the main site, although the extension of a loan to Accrington Stanley was news worthy enough.

Symptomatic of Fulham's dreadful PR>
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Southcoastffc

Quote from: ALG01 on January 03, 2020, 11:40:55 PM
PR king strikes again
He has been ours for half a season but was unable to play, how ridiculous is that management style.
To be fair, he hasn't been ours before now. We were simply fortunate that Chelsea allowed him to train with us.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Sting of the North

It's a bit impressive that people seem to find something to complain about no matter the topic.

One Martin Thomas

PR king strikes again

Wasn't it a Sess money / FFP issue ; waiting on Levy to cough up ?

alfie

PR king strikes again

You do know the reason behind this don't you?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Sting of the North

Hey Alfie, Good to see you again, been a while hasn't it?