watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stansfield

Started by 70sPimlico, January 04, 2020, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

I have been around the world and he looks the real thing, this is the right time and you cant deny it, he is in all the right paces and looks so natural

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRK41N-0ERp8DP2liv1hHhRdopBGg:1578244004281&q=lisa+stansfield+all+around+the+world&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLSz9U3MCw3tyiqVOLRT9c3LDTNqsrOLjHQEstOttLPLS3OTNZPLCrJLC6xKs7PSy9-xNjDyC3w8sc9YakmxklrTl5jrOHCoVRIg4vNNa8ks6RSSI6LTwrJKg0GKR4uZKtNjOR2XZp2jk1CcE7g3-Op_cEOUpyCJ9KNGbZsfmOvxcTBEMQBUm1SlJPWtG_FITYWDkYBBismCUaeRawqOZnFiQrFJYl5xWmZqTkpCok5OQqJRfmleSkKJRmpCuX5RTkpAIpWSPXrAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjZw_mJ-ezmAhVJSxUIHaDoAmsQri4wKHoECBIQLQ&sxsrf=ACYBGNRK41N-0ERp8DP2liv1hHhRdopBGg:1578244004281

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&sxsrf=ACYBGNSi2U-ylpZ-7VIkgDQLxIUJ8IDP5g:1578244128676&q=lisa+stansfield+the+real+thing&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLSz9U3MCw3tyiqVOLRT9c3LDYwrUw3TUnSEstOttLPLS3OTNZPLCrJLC6xKs7PSy9-xNjDyC3w8sc9YakmxklrTl5jrOHCoVRIg4vNNa8ks6RSSI6LTwrJKg0GKR4uZKtNjOR2XZp2jk1CcE7g3-Op_cEOUpyCJ9KNGbZsfmOvxcTBEMQBUm1SlJPWtG_FITYWDkYBBismCUaeRaxyOZnFiQrFJYl5xWmZqTkpCiUZqQpFqYk5QEZmXjoAfiSHyOUAAAA&ved=2ahUKEwiS_6HF-ezmAhWwURUIHeoCBAQQri4wKnoECBUQNA
https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&sxsrf=ACYBGNSaB60rewhWYcZWUxC3YVnAx9RRDg:1578244150114&q=lisa+stansfield+this+is+the+right+time&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLSz9U3MCw3tyiqVOLRT9c3LDTNqkjLyCjUEstOttLPLS3OTNZPLCrJLC6xKs7PSy9-xNjDyC3w8sc9YakmxklrTl5jrOHCoVRIg4vNNa8ks6RSSI6LTwrJKg0GKR4uZKtNjOR2XZp2jk1CcE7g3-Op_cEOUpyCJ9KNGbZsfmOvxcTBEMQBUm1SlJPWtG_FITYWDkYBBismCUaeRaxqOZnFiQrFJYl5xWmZqTkpCiUZmcUKQFSSkapQlJmeUaJQkpmbCgB5_1Yq7QAAAA&ved=2ahUKEwiEu77P-ezmAhVhqnEKHVHHASwQri4wJ3oECA4QNg

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&sxsrf=ACYBGNSaB60rewhWYcZWUxC3YVnAx9RRDg:1578244150114&q=lisa+stansfield+this+is+the+right+time&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLSz9U3MCw3tyiqVOLRT9c3LDTNqkjLyCjUEstOttLPLS3OTNZPLCrJLC6xKs7PSy9-xNjDyC3w8sc9YakmxklrTl5jrOHCoVRIg4vNNa8ks6RSSI6LTwrJKg0GKR4uZKtNjOR2XZp2jk1CcE7g3-Op_cEOUpyCJ9KNGbZsfmOvxcTBEMQBUm1SlJPWtG_FITYWDkYBBismCUaeRaxqOZnFiQrFJYl5xWmZqTkpCiUZmcUKQFSSkapQlJmeUaJQkpmbCgB5_1Yq7QAAAA&ved=2ahUKEwiEu77P-ezmAhVhqnEKHVHHASwQri4wJ3oECA4QNg

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&sxsrf=ACYBGNT5RtbvTDp5ibmSpW1J6Nt9ZTFtUw:1578244175321&q=lisa+stansfield+you+can%27t+deny+it&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLSz9U3MCw3tyiqVOLRT9c3LDYwMzMoNzXXEstOttLPLS3OTNZPLCrJLC6xKs7PSy9-xNjDyC3w8sc9YakmxklrTl5jrOHCoVRIg4vNNa8ks6RSSI6LTwrJKg0GKR4uZKtNjOR2XZp2jk1CcE7g3-Op_cEOUpyCJ9KNGbZsfmOvxcTBEMQBUm1SlJPWtG_FITYWDkYBBismCUaeRayKOZnFiQrFJYl5xWmZqTkpCpX5pQrJiXnqJQopqXmVCpklAEzVFzLoAAAA&ved=2ahUKEwjh_sDb-ezmAhW4RhUIHby2BnAQri4wKnoECA4QPA

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&sxsrf=ACYBGNQznszyKhCvWHmVq6EAgcX_4BbJLQ:1578244218311&q=lisa+stansfield+in+all+the+right+places&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLSz9U3MCw3tyiqVOLRT9c3LDTNSq4qyM3SEstOttLPLS3OTNZPLCrJLC6xKs7PSy9-xNjDyC3w8sc9YakmxklrTl5jrOHCoVRIg4vNNa8ks6RSSI6LTwrJKg0GKR4uZKtNjOR2XZp2jk1CcE7g3-Op_cEOUpyCJ9KNGbZsfmOvxcTBEMQBUm1SlJPWtG_FITYWDkYBBismCUaeRazqOZnFiQrFJYl5xWmZqTkpCpl5Cok5OQolGakKRZnpGSUKBTmJyanFAChfZzvuAAAA&ved=2ahUKEwjb8YDw-ezmAhUBTxUIHV_lDr8Qri4wLnoECA8QQw

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&sxsrf=ACYBGNR_dTDcyKc85z3wMq1Xlzscby2GKQ:1578244239239&q=lisa+stansfield+so+natural&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLSz9U3MCw3tyiqVOLRT9c3LDTNyMsyT87VEstOttLPLS3OTNZPLCrJLC6xKs7PSy9-xNjDyC3w8sc9YakmxklrTl5jrOHCoVRIg4vNNa8ks6RSSI6LTwrJKg0GKR4uZKtNjOR2XZp2jk1CcE7g3-Op_cEOUpyCJ9KNGbZsfmOvxcTBEMQBUm1SlJPWtG_FITYWDkYBBismCUaeRaxSOZnFiQrFJYl5xWmZqTkpCsX5CnmJJaVFiTkAkNLa_eEAAAA&ved=2ahUKEwj5nf75-ezmAhWcWhUIHdtdAYoQri4wMnoECA0Qcg
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Hatch007

I have been around the world and he looks the real thing, this is the right time and you cant deny it, he is in all the right paces and looks so natural.

I wondered what on Earth your post was all about until clicking the links...

Genius 🙌

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Logicalman on January 05, 2020, 01:27:10 PM
Perhaps they need to put a picture of Pat Roberts up for those players to look at with the heading 'The Grass is not always Greener' as a warning to such players.

At 18, Roberts, a good talent, was snapped up by Citeh and is now entering his 5th year out on continuous loan to teams: Celtic; Girona; Norwich & now Middlesbrough. His Girona and Norwich loans were not exactly successful, and after those 5 years he finds himself exactly back playing in the same league as we are. I honestly feel it's such a waste of talent.

I despair when anyone brings up the grass isn't always greener argument with Pat Roberts.
He was basically a bit part player under a terrible manager with a side playing terrible football ending up 20th in the championship.
There was absolutely no pull for him to stay at Fulham. He was getting a few minutes here and there. Either we weren't developing him or he wasn't developing. Either way, to say he should have stayed and not played under a Kit Symons , when he sees the champions of England calling, why on earth would you turn it down. Especially as in that summer, Man City were under pressure to meet homegrown quotas. It would be entirely different if Roberts was playing under Slav, or in an ambitious forward looking team, or in a promotion chasing team, all of the things we weren't in 2015.

Tabby

Perhaps they need to put a picture of Pat Roberts up for those players to look at with the heading 'The Grass is not always Greener' as a warning to such players.

At 18, Roberts, a good talent, was snapped up by Citeh and is now entering his 5th year out on continuous loan to teams: Celtic; Girona; Norwich & now Middlesbrough. His Girona and Norwich loans were not exactly successful, and after those 5 years he finds himself exactly back playing in the same league as we are. I honestly feel it's such a waste of talent.

If everyone heeded that advice Stansfield would still be at Exeter.

Jim©

Not sure he would.
Stansfield can see a progression at Fulham from youth team, to U23 to 1st team by a very good number of players recently- Sess (x2), Betts, Rodak, De La Torre, Dembele, O Reilly etc etc etc.
You simply cannot go to a club like Man City and think that you'll jump infront of some £100m player when you're 17.
In fact I think Sess (R) is the perfect example of picking the right time. 100 + appearances, 22 goals, still only 19.
Roberts is 3 years older and played 90 games (65 as sub) with 15 goals (all in scotland).

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Tabby

Quote from: Jim© on January 06, 2020, 10:40:01 AM
Not sure he would.
Stansfield can see a progression at Fulham from youth team, to U23 to 1st team by a very good number of players recently- Sess (x2), Betts, Rodak, De La Torre, Dembele, O Reilly etc etc etc.
You simply cannot go to a club like Man City and think that you'll jump infront of some £100m player when you're 17.
In fact I think Sess (R) is the perfect example of picking the right time. 100 + appearances, 22 goals, still only 19.
Roberts is 3 years older and played 90 games (65 as sub) with 15 goals (all in scotland).

Or he could look at Woodrow who came here after being highly touted at Luton and who has ended up playing for Barnsley, who are at the level of Luton. Maybe he'd be a better player if he stayed put.

Exeter are looking to go up to league 1 this season, maybe Stansfield would be a regular in that team rather than playing for our u18s most of the season. I also think you're being very generous including De la Torre, O'Riley and even Steven Sess in success stories. The prior two will only get cameo appearances and Steven Sess has seemingly fallen to third fiddle in his position.

Logicalman

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 05, 2020, 05:11:22 PM
I have been around the world and he looks the real thing, this is the right time and you cant deny it, he is in all the right paces and looks so natural

:005:  Funny how the players look so different when their not in the clubs kit, isn't it?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Tabby on January 05, 2020, 07:54:23 PM

If everyone heeded that advice Stansfield would still be at Exeter.

Perhaps so, though I really don't feel a move from Exeter to Fulham is the same as a move from Fulham to Citeh. One is a move to a team that struggles between the Championship and the Prem, and the other is a team of players, almost any three of which would almost cover the cost of the Fulham team put together. The chances of Jay playing at Fulham is somewhat higher than Pat playing for Citeh I would feel.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Jim©

Quote from: Tabby on January 06, 2020, 11:56:56 AM
Quote from: Jim© on January 06, 2020, 10:40:01 AM
Not sure he would.

Or he could look at Woodrow who came here after being highly touted at Luton and who has ended up playing for Barnsley, who are at the level of Luton. Maybe he'd be a better player if he stayed put.

Exeter are looking to go up to league 1 this season, maybe Stansfield would be a regular in that team rather than playing for our u18s most of the season. I also think you're being very generous including De la Torre, O'Riley and even Steven Sess in success stories. The prior two will only get cameo appearances and Steven Sess has seemingly fallen to third fiddle in his position.

Sess has been injured for a good while.
I should've included Cauley too really as he played 70 odd times for us and has continued scoring a good ratio of goals wherever he's gone.
There's more to his move than just money for Stansfield too- he had to get out of his dad's shadow at Exeter, something he was struggling with quite badly.

70sPimlico

Just out of interest, am I the only one that has said to people that he is the son of Lisa Stansfield?

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: 70sPimlico on January 06, 2020, 02:44:15 PM
Just out of interest, am I the only one that has said to people that he is the son of Lisa Stansfield?

I've told everyone this just for my own amusement, so no, not alone!