watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stansfield

Started by 70sPimlico, January 04, 2020, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

Looks like he may play a part today. Been really keen to see him, he's been tearing it up.

Bassey the warrior

He did well, almost got an assist.

bog

They were well impressed by him on BBC.   :54:

092.gif

Texas White

Quote from: bog on January 04, 2020, 05:05:32 PM
They were well impressed by him on BBC.   :54:

092.gif

So they should be. Lad did well

DevonFFC

Being from Exeter and having quite a few mates who support them, they have all said he is a real class talent and they were gutted when we "nicked" him.

Felt a little guilty and then remembered we have it done to us more often than not.

bobby01

Gave me a feel back to sniffer Clarke, deceptive player for his size. A good cameo I thought, not fazed in the slightest
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

RaySmith

SP

Great scenes in the Putney End as he embraced his family after the game, beaming.

HV71

Fantastic break - kept his head, looked up, and the delivery into the box was exquisite . Very good debut \

Bill2

A lot bigger than I thought from seeing him for the U18's. Thought he did well and looks full of promise. Hope to see him again soon.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: SP on January 04, 2020, 06:48:50 PM
Great scenes in the Putney End as he embraced his family after the game, beaming.

You just love to see it!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

The Swan

This is a player that we must sign him to a long contract.
The Swan

Logicalman

Quote from: bobby01 on January 04, 2020, 05:45:59 PM
Gave me a feel back to sniffer Clarke, deceptive player for his size. A good cameo I thought, not fazed in the slightest

My thoughts exactly, sniffer was one of my favourites growing up, and the lad showed some signs of him. Time will tell as to whether he continues to develop in the same vein, but today's performance was refreshing.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Spirit of 2000

Potentially a star, did well. Great to see him get a run.

ALG01

Like the look of him. Obviiously not filled out yet but certainly full of confidence and knows what his role is.

colinwhite

grandad

Look out, look out there´s a Levy about.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bog

If he is anything like Sniffer we have a gem in the making.  :54:

092.gif

Bill2

Quote from: grandad on January 04, 2020, 10:00:08 PM
Look out, look out there´s a Levy about.
After yesterday I think there could be a queue.

Logicalman

Perhaps they need to put a picture of Pat Roberts up for those players to look at with the heading 'The Grass is not always Greener' as a warning to such players.

At 18, Roberts, a good talent, was snapped up by Citeh and is now entering his 5th year out on continuous loan to teams: Celtic; Girona; Norwich & now Middlesbrough. His Girona and Norwich loans were not exactly successful, and after those 5 years he finds himself exactly back playing in the same league as we are. I honestly feel it's such a waste of talent.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.