watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to Equalizer..

Started by LBNo11, February 09, 2010, 12:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...a good friend and great company, have a fantastic birthday today, and top it off with three points. I hope you have a day off tomorrow!

Many Happy Returns mate...

:)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

a shame you've given up the sauce, Young Tom.

Many Happy Returns!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

Happy birthday Mr Eq. Hopefully many more to come
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

It's always a pleasure. Still I must just stop doing it. Anyway where was I. Oh yes Happy Birthday and may the Gods bring you all you would wish to have. But be careful what you wish for. For he taketh away with one hand like drops of rain  that have fallen upon the leaf of life. Well it all makes sense to me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

clintclintdeuce

hopefuly this is they year he finally stops posting on here! jk mate happy birthday!
The Dude abides.

RidgeRider

Happy Birthday EQ! Enjoy YOUR day and try and make it home and actually get through the door before you pass out this time. :)

OldBrownShoe

Happy birthday dear friend, have a good one.  Stories of your regular celebrations have reached even this far flung corner of the Empire. Let's hope the chaps get you three points tonight. Take your boots though, you will probably get a game at this rate. ;D
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Abbotsbury White

Happy birthday EQ,for one still fairly young you seem to have been around for yonks,I remember you being one of the 1st posters I used to read (either the old tiff or the old official along with 'White Boy')have a good un.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

WhiteJC

Happy birthday Tom

I wish you many, many more

blingo

Birthday greetings from Blingo aswell. Have a great day m8.  ;)

The Doctor

Happy Birthday Tom.  Let's hope FFC deliver you a pressie tonight!

The Equalizer

Thank ee my friends! Another year's worth of sand has falled from the hourglass of my life, another year of shadow added to the sundial of my existence... I'll soon be of membership age for the Old Sod's Army...

I will raise a glass in thanks for all of you kind people and friends of mine, and of Fulham. Let's hope that my birthday can bring a special treat of 3 points against Burnleh tonight.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

cebu

A happy birthday and many happy returns.

mrska

Happy Birthday Tom me ole fruit... have a great day.. especially if our boys in white do the bizzo! Expect i'll see you out and about in Putney and Fulham tonight.. Happy Birthday to a top fella...

Logicalman

Happy Birthday Tom, from the pair of us, and many more to come, eh?

White Noise

Happy Birthday Eq. I hope you have a great day, the right result tonight and also find sometime to get witha girl who can't count and doesn't understand how the whole clothes thing works!

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

wadey

Happy birthday you old soak...i am right arent i???......have a great day bruvver ;D

Peabody

From an old n to a young n Many Happy Returns